I love you too Sweet Nora.
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ps...I MAY have a panic attack, but I will not drink osteroops:

Comment

I'm sorry Mama,that is so sadare you sure you're o.j?
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

*o.k?
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

yes dear Pauly. sad and stunned...and kind of jumpy ....but ok

Comment

OMG! So sorry mama! How very sad. Sending hugs your way. Can you get out for a little walk, to fend off the panic and soak some of this in?

Comment

I'll be going home in a few and burrow under the covers. No panic yet!! I am good, but may go home early for some peace and quiet

Comment

Oh Mama! I am so very sorry! I'd love to give you a big ol' hug right now!! Take a nice hot bath and snuggle under your covers, and remember how much we ALL love you! :heartbeat::heartbeat:
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

thanks Niner! I am home and just pulled the quilt over my feet....I spoke to Zen and told her she better check in...or else!

Comment

Hang in there sweetie! (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

mama I dont even know what to say except that we are ALL here for you....((())))
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

thanks everybody
                          cooking dinner and resting

Comment

My sweet mama- My heart is sad for your birth mom - that must have beem a shock.
                            but I very glad that you have such an amazing family to stand with you and help you through it all.

I cant imagine what you are feeling but I honestly see you more of an inspiration now than ever. You gave created your own great life. Somehow, someway you drew magnificent loving people to your circle and made them into your family. That is huge......
                            Wow....love you, love you. :heartbeat:::heartbeat:
                            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Good Morning loves
                              Lovely post Kradle. Thank you! I am blessed to have you all, even those peeps that no longer post.
                              I slept like a log last night. :yay:
                              Up sipping coffee and going to get into shower soon.
                              Have company Christmas party tonite......bleh

Comment

Morning peeps,
                                I'm still here and doing well, did some soul searching last few weeks and now officially a single man, trips to north are over and done. Went north during Thanksgiving and things were just not recoverable and it was time to move on. Yes unfortunately Uncle Al did visit one night after I got home but he departed the very next day and things are back on track for a healthy me, both physically and mentally. It really boiled down to long distance relationships really being extremely hard to maintain.
                                Overall, new job is working out nice and being home is also nice after 11 years of being on the road constantly.. I know its hard to believe that I actually have a Christmas tree in my house for the first time in 11 years, yes first time being home during Christmas and loving it.
                                My health is slowly but surely returning to normal, BP is now averaging 118/82 and no more chest pains.
                                Hope everyone has a great weekend.
                                FT
                                AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                                As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Working...
                                X