• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am checking out "Supernatural" and " Criminal Minds"
    into the shower
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey all,criminal minds is the best damn showever!!! Mama, just curious, how long did your doc say the k-pin taper will take? I need to start tapering too,but I'm not going the med route so it'll probably be a bitch! Kradle,you can do 365! I'll be there with you,we can lean on each other when the brain cooties startnot much planned for tonight, hot wings and onion rings, homemade salsa,and tv! Plus keeping Louie overnight yikes, hope he sleeps goodhello to all gotta fix my fro, backlater
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ah - checkers....I seem to recall that game. LMAO

I am going to be more active on this thread. I don't do New Years resolutions but this is something that I plan on doing.

I've been fighting off some bug for days now. I go to work, come home & go to bed. My FIL is back in the hospital. Not sure what is going on but he is confused, etc.

Hello to everyone and I'll catch up when I get home.

Happy New Year!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora,it's going around, I've been sick for like a month! And yes be more active usually were up to 100 pages by now,guess we've all been slacking
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all,
            Off to the gym then we are home for the evening. I dont like going out on New Years eve. Too many crazy drunk folks.
            Maybe we can get back to working on the basement, or not. Just plan to chill.
            I dont do resolutions either but I do plan to have more fun in the new year....dance lessons are at the top of the list.
            Back later.
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi Everyone!
              Ok so my romantic evening kind of flopped. He fell asleep at 7:30 and I was alone on the couch, as usual. This should not be happening 3 days into whatever "this" is. Call me crazy but I was hoping for some unbridled passion...and it hasn't quite happened. He's a great guy, but I want that spark that makes it fun and exciting. I KNOW that doesn't last forever, but come on...day 3?
              I guess I am a grumpster today. We are supposed to go to a BBQ tonight and I don't even want to go because honestly I don't feel like we are "together". I feel like he's a friend staying over. Enough of my woes (for now...lol)

Mama - You're watching Criminal Minds in the shower? LOL My favorite character is Derek Morgan, he is HOTTT!!

Glad to see you Nora, please do stick around even if you feel like there's not much to report. I just babble for the most part. lol

OK Dots, you and the gym...good lord woman you must be Wonder Woman by now! I am jealous!

Kradle - LOL at the Butt Chin...kids!

Hi Liz, FT, Pauly (and your 'fro) and everyone else. Let's keep our little happy family together!

Love you guys! Be safe tonight whatever you're doing!!!
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Pauly not sure about how long...she hasn't said, but I've read enough on the internet to scare the poo out of me. It should take months and months to taper.....
                K9...wtf??? Mike is asleep at 7:30? Did he sneak in a joint before you got home?? I would feel the same way, but then we come across as clingy and whiney......does he have anywhere else to go or are you stuck with him?? I am being a nosey butt......
                I resolve to be more engaged in life and I told hubs I would TRY to stop smoking....
                Is Derek Morgan the handsome African American man??
                So - I got energetic at work and MADE the girls help me drag the tree out of the office..the guys have been "busy" and this dying Christmas tree was looking ridiculous.
                We fought with getting this 10 foot tree out of the stand and jerked and pulled it outside. I walked into to maintenance shop and caught one of my guys sitting there reading a magazine and smoking a cigar. I was stuuned...it was like walking in on hubs in bed with another woman (sort of)....
                Needless to say there was not a friendly conversation. He is out empting garbage cans and cleaning up dog poop. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                HI NORA.....please feel better xoxoxoxoxoxo

Comment

Yes, Derek is the HOT African-American (look how PC we are! lol)
                  To Mike's credit...he did do a lot yesterday, he applied at like 20 places and for the love of gawd he gets up before the crack of dawn. I guess morning people crash early at night, I wouldn't know since I am not a morning OR a night person. LOL I've given him my opinion this morning about the lack of passion and he said he just wants to take it slow and get to know each other again...OMG what a GIRL! HAHAHA He unloaded the dishwasher before I even got up this morning and now he's vacuuming, so at the very least I get a cook and a maid. J/K
                  Oh and Mama, I have worked at places where a man will sit on his ass and watch me struggle with a 70lb box and not even offer to help...so I know how you feel...it's like WTF is wrong with you? At least Mike would never do that.

Comment

I SO understand getting up early and crashing early, so Mike gets a pass!! :-)
                    Yeah - my guy was SUCH an asshat when I walked in....he should know better than to poke this bear with a stick....
                    I looked up Derek....defffo HAWT!

Comment

No I am not watching TV in the shower ding dong.
                      I am leaving soon and driving to Georgia to see my side of the family. I will try to stay awake till midnight and then we will be doing the Polar Bear Plunge in the ocean in the morning.
                      I love you all and wish you a blessed and happy new year. I cannot begin to express how much you all mean to me.

Comment

Love you too Mama! Have a safe drive!!

Comment

Love u 2 mama....be careful driving and have fun tomorrow!!
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Evening Steppers just stopped by to wish you all a happy new year and best wishes for 2015. Some of you know me here and are fb friends. I don't post here but read now and then. Anyway enjoy your evening whatever you have plans or not. A sober one for me watching tv but may pop out to a neighbour for a while.

Comment

loading the car......talk about stress....
                              BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                              Hi Foxy!!

Comment

Hope everyone has a wonderful new year and I am so glad we are all here....and will be here in the new year too!!!!

Going to friends tomorrow for lunch, hoppin jon.....never had it so this should be interesting....

I will be hanging around here all night if anyone needs to talk.
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X