Upstanding Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, was interrupted.

You are one of the funniest people I know - sometimes ha-ha funny, and sometimes extremely witty funny. Something can be done about feeling miserable, you know that as well as I do.

And as for being an old bag - well, that applies to most of us, the old part, anyway.

I'm sending hugs and more hugs.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

thanks for the hugs. and for the compliments.

ive done the drugs. ive done the talking therapy. as humans we are generally pack animals, being on your own for a length of time can effect you mentally. i like being on my own but i dont like being lonely. i also find being in a crowd an incredibly lonely experience. i have few friends and of those, none that i feel truly comfortable with. people consistently say im hard to read or get to know. i thought i was open and not as closed as i am perceived.
      Last edited by roxane; December 20, 2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

i disgust myself with my miserability.

Comment

indeed, the addict personality. or part of it at least.

Comment

That bottle will be used to hit you over the head. You will not go there. You've been there, and it solved absolutely nothing.

I get the alone/lonely thing, and I understand the social limitations of a small village - I live in one - but could you not join a sock-knitting circle or something, or even start one - just to be with people (even if they do piss you off more often than not?)

Or draw up a fantasy menu for Xmas - be as lavish and exotic as you want. I would love something to drool over. I'll prolly be working Xmas day, so please indulge me.

Comment

done the joining in thing too. lonely in a crowd.

social limitations are me, not the village or anywhere i may be.

anyway.................enough self loathing, it doesnt do any good.

why will you be working christmas day??!!

Comment

No, you're right, it doesn't do any good.

A very tight deadline, for one - the joys of being a freelance.

Comment

The stunning images offer a celebration of the amazing, inspirational, heartwarming - but sometimes tragic - stories that were caught on camera by Barcroft Media in 2014.

pros and cons of freelance.

Comment

thinking about it, that is a very tight deadline considering there are major holidays within the time, wow.

Comment

Join us, Molly - we're just solving life, nothing serious ;-)

Those pics are amazing, Rox - thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                        feelin left out :-(((((
                        that made me laugh, thats what its all about isnt it.

went for a walk and spread my miserableness to the mud and wind.

Comment

Sub-adult tigers doing battle in India and a wildebeest taking a plunge in the North Serengeti are among the top images in the National Geographic Reader's Photos of the year competition.

theres a link to nat geo at the bottom for more if you want.

Comment

lets be misfits together...............................oh wait.

Comment

cheesy grin smiley.

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                                lets be misfits together...............................oh wait.
                                Told you you're funny

Misfits and smashing pitchers, only in the Army:

Comment

Working...
                                X