No announcement yet.

Upstanding Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and you are brilliant at sourcing pictures. im a little bit envious.

Comment

Why, thank you, ma'am!
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Sweet story, Molly.

Will prolly have to work, yes. And yes, last year was with the family - all 9 quatrillion of them (but it was fun).

And in other non-news: I'm all showered and painted and polished perfumed and hoping to be entertained - my brain's too full of long hard words to be entertaining in an amusing way. Talk tomorrow!

Comment

Evening army not long home from Bray and feeling tired with aching feet. I'm a misfit a bit odd and a miserable cow at times lol and sometimes grumpy bitch too lol.

Comment

Don't stand still too long or you're likely to end up covered in festive paper and sellotape.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just Mr JC's and Bess left and the kids stocking. Still waiting for a couple of CDs from Amazon but if they don't turn up nothing's spolied.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just been having a look at those links, Roxxy posted...........some are amazing, some odd and some frankly disturbing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Way behind here..............is it the tardis like shower that's gone belly up?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                    that's the one!
                    You could just hose the sprogs down in the back garden when its dark........keep em fresh over Chrimbo and Jilly's BF will think its an auld Oirish tradition.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army hairs done coloured and trimmed back to a shiny red tinted bob the hair dresser left at 7.30 and now feeling nackerd and got a sinius headache think it came on from being out in the cold earlier. Took pain killer but slow to work. Ahh that's a shame bout the shower and tv Molly can they be fixed? My alarm is on the blink and not working right so theres no way I can get that looked at till some time in new year.

Comment

Morning Army!

Comment

Morning Army
                          I have a cold: I DON'T get colds -I am not amused
                          :rant:

Comment

Oh dear Satz

Comment

Good morning Mollymoooo, Satzuma, and Dreamydoooo.

Off to SHOUT OUT.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

God bless the Internet :
                                I had Reflexology on Thursday . In the backof my mnd the cold symptoms were after that.
                                Headed to Google and voilá :

Possible after-effects of reflexology include feeling nauseous, tired or emotional for a couple of days after treatment; a need to urinate more often may also be noticed. It is also possible that existing symptoms may worsen before improving, or else a rash, cough or mild flu-like symptoms may develop; this is known as a ‘healing crisis’, and is said to indicate that the body is beginning to eliminate toxins

Comment

Working...
                                X