No announcement yet.

Upstanding Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It means we don't have to SHOUT at her any more, Foxxy.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Got Mr JC making the dinner.......:yay:
      I can't even begin to think of tidying cupboards out.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I've been meaning to do them for ages and its one of those jobs once you start you have to finish. They are quite grubby and dusty and some stuff spilled so has to be done. Hate bending down and taking the stuff out and putting back in again but won't take long once I get stuck tomorrow or some day lol. Windows need washing as well and doors the cats have my back window and door filthy from jumping up with the paws looking to get in. Ahh i'll get a bit done bit by bit my poor back lol. Just going to eat dinner be back later.

Comment

no more asking molly how she is and getting 'half past eleven' as an answer.

i must be a bit odd, i love cleaning. or rather i love the result and know to get it means cleaning so i like it.

Comment

Evening Roxy I don't really like cleaning but I love the results when its done well. Once I get stuck in tho i'll keep at for ages till its done as well as I can get it. Sinius are bad today don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
              no more asking molly how she is and getting 'half past eleven' as an answer.
              :hahaha: loved it.

My turn at the trough.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all.
                Nodded off after dinner - like an 'ol granny again :blushing:

Comment

Evening Satz and nite Molly.

Comment

Morning all!

Rox, love your attitude re cleaning!

Public holiday here - one of those name-changed ones: used to be Dingaan's Day, then Day of the Vow, now Reconciliation Day. I'm working though :extremely sad face:

Laters!
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning Dreamy and Molly must google dingaan.

Comment

Comment

Ah, thanks Foxy!

Need more coffee.

Plans for the day, all?

Comment

Always interested in some history and geography Dreamy. Well some more housework today and finish sorting out clothes. I'll my get daily walk in and an AA meeting either at 1pm or 8.30 see how things go during the day but this will be my first of the week. Will you celebrate the holiday later today Dreamy? May be you and Mr nice will do something this evening?

Comment

Your sorting-out bug has bitten me, Foxy! Loads of clothes and things that can go to charity. Mr Nice is working today - his workers asked if they could have an extra day off before Xmas, which makes a lot of sense. Not going anywhere tonight, but tomorrow is the bowling club (snigger snigger snigger*) end-of-year thingy at the yacht club.

* snigger as much as you want, coz I did too. Well, I played on Sat and am still stiff and sore.

And in no mood to work.

Comment

Morning
                                Forgot to say yesterday, Foxxy...........it's a blonde hair dye.

In the staple removing place this afternoon.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X