• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Hi, G.

Comment

I think you're much needed here, G-Man!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

We are running out of snacks in here.
        Day 1 again 11/5/19
        Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
        Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
        Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
        11/27/19: messed up but back on track
        12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your words and messages. Nursie where's me freakin Noo Yaawk bagel ya whacky ass! Sorry i haven't checked in. Been super busy all of this year with 2 jobs and 2 courses of study, and things did get a little rocky there as i felt the pressure of someone else's rules and deadlines (welcome to the real world ya doodyhead). But i'm real good and send love and a big wave to all.

Not sure how often i'll post, but just know everything's good, and some little dream projects are underway.

Take it easy out there. Now, let's see what they're up to over in the nest.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Great to see you, Mr. G!! We have missed you and I was worried about you.:heartbeat:

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
              Great to see you, Mr. G!! We have missed you and I was worried about you.:heartbeat:
              Hiya Rusty! Thanks. Hope you're well. :happy2:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I am doing great, G! Business is better than ever for me. I don't know how I managed to work when I was drinking so heavily in the end. SHUDDER.

Comment

Geeee Man. Great to see ya!
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Welcome back Mr G, delighted life is good for you right now.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hey Mr.G thanks for checking in friend
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Nice to hear from you Mr G .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I tell you what, it really is something else to see folks still dropping in and posting here even after my absence of almost 2 months. Jumping Jesuits, that means a lot.

We are all in this together. It doesn't have to be too hard. Anyway, rocking along nicely here.

Thanks friends. let's git it.

Comment

Great to have you back!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                              Hello everyone!

Thanks for your words and messages. Nursie where's me freakin Noo Yaawk bagel ya whacky ass! Sorry i haven't checked in. Been super busy all of this year with 2 jobs and 2 courses of study, and things did get a little rocky there as i felt the pressure of someone else's rules and deadlines (welcome to the real world ya doodyhead). But i'm real good and send love and a big wave to all.

Not sure how often i'll post, but just know everything's good, and some little dream projects are underway.

Take it easy out there. Now, let's see what they're up to over in the nest.

I bring bagels to blokes that don't call me a whacky ass!! Ya nut ball!!! Hahahaha
                              Day 1 again 11/5/19
                              Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                              Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                              Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                              11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                              12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Pumped about living sober. It's just the best ain't it?

there are no negatives in being sober. Go git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X