G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Hey G, glad you're getting on so well with your music and funtimes too Unlike AL you can never have too much
    Take it easy - you really deserve happiness
    LS
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wildflower.
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Oh lookie here! I step away for a teeny bit and now there's squeezing of butts??
      Hahaha good on you G-man. That's fantastic news!
      Day 1 again 11/5/19
      Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
      Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
      Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
      11/27/19: messed up but back on track
      12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Top of the wednesday morning to you pilgrim.

Grey and rainy here but you know something? Just above them grey skies it's blue and sunny.

Date night tonight. OMG! She hasn't cancelled yet, so looks like its going ahead lol. I'm looking forward to it. I will expect nothing more than a mutual squeezing of buttocks. Anything else is a bonus. She suggested coming over to my side of town. Mmmm, i won't read anything into that, just go with the flow young fella.

Hope all is as well as it can be out there.

I'm thinking of you and your family Pauly.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jumping Jiminey, buttocks squeezing, what next............actually don't answer that.....
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Happy for you, G-man.

Comment

Thanks for the warning G. If we happen to feel any quakes up here I'll know it's just the ripple effect.

Have a great night!
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Good morning good morning all.

Thanks for all of your comments. Well, date went well. Real well! She has agreed to a 2nd date next weekend, though i think she's juggling a couple of other interested parties lol. That's okay. Aside from the fact she has really made an impression on me, and i'm ready to go for it, i'm aiming to keep my attitude and mind set focused on just being very grateful for the time spent with her so far. Any future dates are a bonus. Yes, we progressed effortlessly from the squeezing buttocks stage to..........oooh la la! Not only is this bird real gorgeous and cute, she's also a good person with a good heart. Another bonus is she really likes me too, but a part of me thinks this is just too good to be true (she said that too haha). Proceeding with caution, but largely with an open mind and open heart.

We talked heaps and convo flowed naturally all night and into the next day. She is great company. I let her know that i'm ready, and that even if we don't see each other again, i am just grateful and happy for the time spent with her so far. No pressure from me. I told her i will just keep turning up and saying yes, until she says no. She told me she needs some time to 'process things', as she had her heart broken recently and wants to be careful before jumping into something new. Fair enough.

To be honest, i'm excited and thrilled. :heartbeat:

Thinking of my friends here who are having a tough time right now.
                Last edited by Guitarista; June 1, 2017, 05:46 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I'm very happy for you G. I hope it continues to go well - she's a lucky woman.

Comment

Happiness looks good on you, G!

Comment

I'm smiling from your post Gman!! And I'm gonna try to keep that smile in my heart all day today. Thank you my friend!,
                      Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Top of the saturday morning to you pilgrims.

I like that you're smiling Mary lou!

Romance journal: In work today and that's okay. it will be a welcome distraction to my thoughts of - wonder what she's thinking?.....'will she, won't she, will she, won't she' etcetera, etcetera! Sheesh. That kind of thinking could do a fella's head in haha. Whatever will be will be. At least i know i was my best authentic me on that last date as i could be. Couldn't do much better really. Will hear from her in a couple of days. Will she decide not to proceed as she doesn't want to get involved with anyone/me, or will she have decided fk it, let's go for this? Only time will tell. Exciting really, but having your heartstrings tugged sure ain't for the faint hearted!

Take it easy out there.
                        Last edited by Guitarista; June 2, 2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

Well, last night i nearly blew it with the new woman. I was very close to texting her to say forget about me, let's call it quits. Luckily for me i didn't do it, so she is none the wiser but Sheesh G man! How crazy is that thinking. Yes, booze was a contributing factor in that negative sad, sorry for myself false thinking. I got very close to destroying something that may go on to be very special. This is what boozing can do. It brings out the old low self worth feelings along with the GSR brothers and depressive chemical qualities of alcohol. When i'm living sober, my self worth and self esteem/self confidence skyrockets. What shocks me is how close i actually came to pulling out of a blossoming friendship/potential romance. Self sabotage at it's finest! WTF?!

Edit: Day 1. I feel horrible physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually. I have come very close to throwing away everything. My stomach is churning with butterflies fear and anxiety. I never want to feel this bad again. Misery, GSR brothers, anxious, depressed, all enveloping hopelessness. This is no way to live. I am never going back. I have written this here so i can remember. I just need to push through and choose life. I don't want to be a numbed out alcoholic drinking myself to death. I know sober life feels great. I am laying it all out on the table and a little embarrassed. This is my lowest point and it is scary. Tomorrow is a new day and man i am looking forward to it. Disrespecting myself like this really is the ultimate crime.

Today is June 5 here. From today i had better get serious. From this day i finally say no to booze. Let's see what i'm fkn made of.
                          Last edited by Guitarista; June 5, 2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I could do with a little encouragement and hope right now. Thanks.

Here i am in real life as a Mister mental health supporting others to look after their mental and physical health and go for their dreams as life is short. And now look at me. What a fucken fake. A big very sick joke. I have had enough of self inflicting pain on myself and feeling like this. Tomorrow is another day. I just need to get through this day.

Gawd, imagine if my new lady friend were to read this. Pull ur finger out pal and get with the program! That's more than enough of my whingeing.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; June 5, 2017, 12:43 AM.

Comment

G - you probably don't know how many people here love you and care for you very much. Hang in there sweetie. I'm sending you my phone number.

Comment

Thanks heaps Glassy. I appreciate it.

I'm okay, just need to get through this day.

I have a date next saturday with a beautiful woman who for some reason finds me attractive. From tomorrow i am going into serious self care mode. I am turning my fkn life upside down and will begin tomorrow and each day with meditation, some simple yoga, and boxing/weights at the gym. Warrior mode. I am taking no prisoners. This is war. Today is day 1. I know the enemy. It is within.
                                Last edited by Guitarista; June 5, 2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X