G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Thanks Dill. I am grateful too. Always a delight to see you.

Top of the friday morning from the beach pad. Some noice texting last night to and fro with the new squeeze. The vibe is still good. Seeing her sunday night at my gig, then we're off out together for date 7 after that, but who, i say who's counting? Me! I'm counting cause i'm constantly amazed and thrilled. Let's hope i don't look too silly up on the big stage! (usual humble bar gig with maybe 5 people haha). In other good news, a mate who's been struggling with the ice pipe last few years has agreed to check out a NA meeting for the first time. He's told me he wants to stop which is half the battle. We're going together next week. He's a close friend so this is gr8 to finally hear. :thumbsup:

Day 46. Let's git it!
    Last edited by Guitarista; July 27, 2017, 06:00 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

You're sounding good Mr G, whatever you're doing keep at it.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Gidday Tabbers! Thanks mate. You too.

Must be Day 47 and it is. In work this weekend, gig tomorrow night plus and date with this gorgeous, mildly strange and interesting new woman. She who makes me step up as a man.

Let's git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Strange women are the best! Spoken by the strangest one of all :applouse:
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

She who makes me step up as a man.
            Loved that, G! That's what it's about.

Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
              Strange women are the best! Spoken by the strangest one of all :applouse:
              :harhar:

Originally posted by dill View Post
              Loved that, G! That's what it's about.
              Indeed Dill. As a long time 'rolling stone' gypsy sort of single self obsessed it's all about me guitarist fella, this teamwork thing is new and exciting. It's early days with her still, but we're both loving each others company as date 7 rolls on here tonight! :heartbeat: Thanks for the song.

Must be day 48! Roll on the big five oh! Today i'm off to work, followed by gig tonight with my band, and meeting up with my woman who'll be there. It doesn't git much better really.

Take it easy out there and try throw in some self loving and self respect today. Let's git it.

Comment

Hey G-man, have a great time tonight at the gig and with the lady! Looking forward to hearing about it tomorrow. And super work on 48 days!

Comment

Have a great date with the mildly strange woman :heartbeat:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good monday afternoon pilgrims from a wintery but sunny beach pad.

Thanks LC and Nora. Date went well despite her having the flu and me running around like a headless chook all day and night of the gig organising myself. Stayed at her house for awhile which included some very noice shenanigans before she booted me out at 4:30 a.m. in order to get some much needed sleep and respite from flu lol. She's feeling better today. A long sunday for me with work early, then a long night at the gig, but had a good time overall. A couple of old friends dropped in which was gr8, and some new friends and fans of our music made i think.

Day 49 on a bright, sunny pearler of a monday here. Let's git it!

Comment

Great stuff, G! Onwards!

Comment

Thanks Mr V. Onwards, forwards, upwards.

Day 50! Jumpin' jalapeno's!

Let's git it.

Comment

I hope the shenanigans involved wearing appropriate protection, Mr G. You know, a mask etc to stop those flu germs.
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                            I hope the shenanigans involved wearing appropriate protection, Mr G. You know, a mask etc to stop those flu germs.
                            As a rock guitarist Glassy, i have likely been exposed to every virus on earth. the immune system has been pretty good so far lol. How are things me ol mate?

Comment

Day 51.

FastYoga and meditation done. Gym, bag, run up next. Whipping out a few tunes after that.

Let's git it!

Comment

Day 52.

The feelings pretty good. Workout soon this morning. Woman is ringing me tonight. We text a little here and there, but phone convo's are rare between dates lol so that'll be nice. I leave the regularity of contact up to her mainly to give her space. Away together this weekend! Oh yeah right? Right on! I'll be meeting her friends sat night at a rented country house for a music jam session (piss up for them!), so a little daunting but i'll be right and indeed am looking forward to jamming some riffs. If i get a little anxious i've got my guitar to fall back on and strum! then sun/mon just me and the girl off to a country seaside location for 2 nights alone. An open fire, bush, and sea await. There'll be a few critters such as kangaroo's, wombat's, birds on the back porch. Noice! Will be interesting to see where we're at romantically after this weekend unfolds, as i'm sure some big questions will be explored! haha.

In other news, i'm thinking of ramping up my daily physical workout routine from day 60 (yes yes, why not now g man?!). Not increasing workload/weights, but more about getting to gym earlier and at a set time in the mornings, rather than as it is now which is 10-11 a.m -12. I'm a bit too casual with my day even though i do stuff. It's about being more organised with my time and more productive. Life is short, non?

Take it easy out there. Let's git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X