G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good sunday morning to all,

It's true isn't it Spirit? A beaut 29C with blue sky's forecast today. Very noice.

Take care out there. Day 82 but who's counting i ask ya. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

82 days, well that has flown Mr G.

do you have the link to the meditation app if i could be so bold?

Another beautiful day in Ausland, i love Autumn here.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

You may indeed Ava. When i try to give the link it always seems to eminate from inside my email address, and folks would be sure to get bored far too quickly browsing my mail. But try this

www.choprameditation 21 day challenge.

Let me know how you go and we'll work something out if you're too late to register.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thanks Mr G it worked, well your link didnt but i found it. Im sure your emails are much more interesting than mine.
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

so did u sign up and off and running?

Comment

Top of the monday morning to all.

A cruisey week ahead full of things i want to do that align with the mission statement.

Have a bewdy out there.

Comment

Excellent Mr. G. so wonderful to see the positive forward looking posts. Be well friend!
                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Peeky Boo...
                  Just dropping in to check up on you, and just as well for you that you are going so well Mr....you know what a bitch I can be if I don't like what I see.:happy2:
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                    Peeky Boo...
                    Just dropping in to check up on you, and just as well for you that you are going so well Mr....you know what a bitch I can be if I don't like what I see.:happy2:
                    Sheesh! Is it time to mow the lawn again already?! Are there enough throbbing hearts to fill this space he wonders? :heartbeat:

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
                      Thanks Mr G it worked, well your link didnt but i found it. Im sure your emails are much more interesting than mine.
                      Ava
                      try www.choprameditation.com. that seemed to work.

G-man, I've enjoyed the link/daily meditation. thanks for posting!
                      be well
                      Sam
                      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Sam!!! I saw your name and I had to drop in to say hi. Hope all is well in your world. Ok - you all have me curious. I guess I need to join and give this a try. G, it sounds like all is well, and that's a good thing.
                        Last edited by MossRose; March 24, 2015, 06:53 PM.
                        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Hey Sam. Good stuff.

Hiya Mossy. Yep, all good here thanks. How r things there? Has spring sprungeth forth?

The deepak/oprah 21 day meditation challenge is worth a crack. Did u sign up? It's free.

Oprah babbles on for about 5 minutes, then deepak enters the room surrounded by dry ice and takes you on a 10 min. meditation session that feels to me like i'm sitting opposite a mountain lake in the himalayas.

What i most like about the whole thing is my daily commitment to just show up and spend 10 minutes on self care for 21 days. It might become a healthy habit.

Lunch with me mum. She's doing ok. Nice day had. L8tr fruitys.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                            What i most like about the whole thing is my daily commitment to just show up and spend 10 minutes on self care for 21 days. It might become a healthy habit.

Lunch with me mum. She's doing ok. Nice day had. L8tr fruitys.
                            good one on both counts G. I'm starting to get that habit too. 10 minutes is all it takes to start the day off right.

I had dinner with one of my honorary daughters tonight. She and her birth mum are giving a speech at our wedding. We both agreed that you can't have too many mums. :love:
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                              good one on both counts G. I'm starting to get that habit too. 10 minutes is all it takes to start the day off right.

I had dinner with one of my honorary daughters tonight. She and her birth mum are giving a speech at our wedding. We both agreed that you can't have too many mums. :love:
                              Thanks Missy. I agree wholeheartedly! I was/am lucky to have had great females around me growing up. Mum, and very cool aunties and 'aunties'. Oh yeah, me sister is pretty cool too! As a young man i was blessed on this front. Sounds like your wedding is going to be a cracker!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                The deepak/oprah 21 day meditation challenge is worth a crack.

Spot-On G!

Comment

Working...
                                X