No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi G -hope you are doing ok. I just had not seen your thread in awhile and wanted to say hello. So, hello.
    --sf--

Comment

When I saw this thread, I was hoping our man had returned. It's nice to see you, anyway, though, SF :smile:.

Mr. G., you know that many of us get concerned when you back away. Being an isolator myself, I tend to see it in others, perhaps when I shouldn't. If you are doing that, please know that we're eagerly waiting for you to return :hug:.

Comment

Yeah where you be Mr.G?
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

My thoughts exactley, where the feck are you Mr G?
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Comeback Mr G! Miss you! B
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

I echo the others G-Man!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

G-ster: I hope that you are ok. Whether you have just had a few bad 'hair' days or worse -or few great days or better, I hope you get to check back in sometime soon. I and others miss reading your posts; your comedy, your real help and advice, and your optimistic outlook. YF. --SF--

Comment

G? Where the heck are ya, G?

Comment

G Maaaaaannnnnnnnn! Where are yoooooouuuuuuuu?

As you can see, we miss you. Please check in. :hug:
                    AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Mr G I may have to resort to bad Kiwi jokes about Aussies or send a squadron over to find you. How did you survive Anzac weekend? Take care mate.

Comment

Hoping all is well with you friend!
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I hope you're having a bewdy, Mr. G. We miss you around here.

xo
                          Pav

Comment

Gotta chime in here, G. We miss you!! Hope all is well in your world.
                            Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

See G,you've got us all worried, hope everything is ok with you
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Seems a lot of us here keeping the light on for ya, G. Hope to see you soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X