G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Top of the friday morning from me sunny Rio beach pad in swingin downtown Copocabana! 24C and sunny, high 28C. Very noice. Thanks ref.

8 months, 19 days sober. That's 261 days. Now who would'a thought, eh? Even i'm impressed. Talking with my Chilean girlfriend last night. She's still keen! What a cutie. We're meeting up on June 1st for a week of luuuuuurve. She's up for a road trip north along the chile coast for a few days. Bewdy! But first, it's another sunny day ahead in Rio. Sadhana done, next is Gym, run on beach. Gotta organise a bit of music making today. Tomorrow is a look at sugarloaf mountain, the famous christ the redeemer statue and some lunch maybe dinner with my friend in Rio. Love aint on the cards with this chica, but she's great and a decent person, so i hope we remain friends. We like each other a lot as people. Delighted to see i still have a few bucks in the bank! Edit: Oh yeah, my boss emailed me yesterday encouraging me to apply for an internal position coming up. It's running some groups 2 days per week. Now there's a rap. Something i wouldn't have been offered had i been boozing that's for sure. My vibe would've been so different as a drinker, even a part time boozer.

Take it easy out there. Yo!
    Last edited by Guitarista; May 18, 2018, 07:55 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the saturday morning from the beach pad in Rio.

Day 262, but who, i say who's countin. 27c and sunny, but some rain forecast. Some sightseeing with my Rio friend today.

L8tr g8trs. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the early arvo from Rio.

24c and sunny here today. Day 263! Off for a run on the beach and to be a gym wanker at the outdoor gym. let's git it.

Comment

So, G. Did you apply for the internal position that your boss suggested?

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
            So, G. Did you apply for the internal position that your boss suggested?
            Yo Pie! How are ya? She's sending me the job details soon, so then i need to address the key selection criteria and send it back. Ive been filling in a fair bit in this role the last few months. I enjoy it, but it can be hard work too. It'll be kinda nice having 2 regular days each week where i know when and where im working if it comes through.

Sunday evening in rio. After a solid run and workout in the sand and surf, im chillin. This last week ahead here will be interesting. I wonder what will turn up......i will for one. l8tr g8trs

Comment

Ola from the beach pad. Currently 18c at 8 a.m. in Rio. High of 24c and blue sky's. Noice!

8 months 23 days sober today. Day 265. Sheesh, that's nearly 9 months. Life is pretty good really! Remove booze and there are NO limits. Whatever you can think of, i see you can achieve. Anything is possible pilgrim. My last week in Rio. Amazon jungle next monday. Wowza!

Let's git it.
              Last edited by Guitarista; May 22, 2018, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Sounds like a great time for you G-man!

Comment

Sure is Mr V. Day 266 drawing to a close. Beach again tomorrow. :happy2:

Comment

Loving it Mr G. :hug:
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora! Me too! How are you doing?

Top of the wednesday morning from the Copocabana beach pad in Rio! 25c and cloudy forecast today #feelingrippedoff!

Day 267. 8 months 25 days sober, but i aint one fo countin. Heading for 9 fkn months. Right on say Mr Issac Hayes. Gym then beach run/swim. Music making tonight somewhere on the street. Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 268. Some hiccups on the woman from chile front. Now she's getting cold feet. Oh well, i'm still going to chile on the way home so see what happens. A bit upsetting, but thats life. She says its the distance that bothers her. Fair enough. Anyway maybe ill see her there and suss the vibe out. Dissappointed a little though. :cuss:

But a few days left in Rio yet so who knows whats round the corner. Sadhana done, gym and run on beach soon.
                        Last edited by Guitarista; May 24, 2018, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Update on Chilegate. Well i managed to get her laughing and communicating again. I think i put a little too much pressure on her to try things out with me r, re, rel.....relash......rlasho.......relationship wise, i.e. my approach in hindsight was too formal and i think scared her off a bit. But she's set the terms of my visit. Just friends and we'll hang out together and do stuff. Er, ok! That works for me because she's said she's attracted to me and would date me if i didn't live so far away. Anyway, she's picking me up from the airport and we're just gonna have fun. This may or may not lead to more. What are ya gonna do eh? I'm lucky to be in her company. She's a livewire and gorgeous. Seeing her friday week after the amazon. that is all. Off to busk on the street as night falls. Reckon tonight i'll head beachside and charm a few little old ladies. One little old lady complemented me the other night and handed me a $20 brazillian real note. that ain't chickenfeed around these parts.

L8tr g8trs.
                          Last edited by Guitarista; May 24, 2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Loving your travel adventures Mr G. Hope the lady sitch turns out ok but understand the panic as I would probably be worried if it was lucky enough to be me on the receiving end Women are flighty creatures :haha:

Comment

Thanks Starty. How are you going? Maybe you hit the nail on the head with this chica. You are flighty creatures indeed!!! haha. She wants to come to Oz end of year to learn english. So who knows what will happen. I think it's best i play it cool while here and let her lead the way. Hope you're good there.

Jeepers, i tell ya this rearranging flights is expensive business. Crooks i tell yiz! But she's worth it. Dinner with the brazillian chica tonight, then another one puts her hand up for the same night. Some others interested but time is running out for Rio. It's tough being a hot old guy.

Day 269. Let's git it!

Comment

Im good thanks Mr G. Just working on it ODAT and taking it slow. Keeping in mind it is just my thoughts that try and sabotage and realising if I let them be they will feck off without a backward glance

Comment

Working...
                                X