Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Top of the morning to you friend.

Holy cacophonous choristers in the convent, it must be day ^%$#@! but i never been one fo countin'. 4 years coming up in September.

Be gentle on yourself. Kind but firm is one perspective.

Go git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Bless you brother!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Back at u Techstar.

Jules kicks ass.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Two couples get together to make wonderful music they've written to Irish and Scots Gaelic poetry, taken from their recent album 'Allt',. This is a collage ...

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad.

Cool and wintery, but relatively warm still in my heart. The Colombian chica has pulled out. Long distance re....rela....relasho....er, joint ventures are difficult. But am over that now and forging forward. Things are ok here. A few things on the move. Taking care to keep the mornings in check, hence the day wit some self care.

Take it easy. Git it.

Comment

Good to see you brother!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Thanks Techstar. Good to see you too.

Monday morning at the beach pad. It's a public holiday so a day off from the salt mines. Some music recording today. Noice.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Top of the saturday morning to y'all,

Rolling along ok here. Quite a bit on project wise. It's good to have opportunities innit.

Go git it and have a nice weekend.

Comment

Still living the life Mr G I see!
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Mr KTAB and all from a cool wintry beach pad.

Yep, i'm still rolling the sleeves up trying to make a difference somewhere KT. Hope things are well with you and fam.

In work. Best i go n.........git it.

Comment

Yo fam, W'dup.

Day
                        (*&^&^%! but i ain't one fo countin'

Git it.

Comment

Yo. yo feelin me?

Checking in. Have a rippa out there.

Git it.

Comment

Just back from a month of travel. Hope this finds you well, G Man!?

Comment

Yo Techstar!

Yep, all's well here thanks mate. Where did you travel to? i love it. I'm courting a chica in the mountains of Ecuador at the moment lol. So may travel there end of year, though India looks interesting too.

In work today. Git it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                Yo Techstar!

Yep, all's well here thanks mate. Where did you travel to? i love it. I'm courting a chica in the mountains of Ecuador at the moment lol. So may travel there end of year, though India looks interesting too.

In work today. Git it.
                                We were in France, Sweden, and finally Costa Rica for Ayahuasca ceremonies. Magical stuff. India sounds fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X