G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Thanks mr V. I bet you're having a great day over there.

Good wednesday morning from a chilly beach pad. In work today, then 4 days off. Noice. A date tomorrow night. A lady i've known for awhile, but we haven't really dated. She's really nice. If i had any sense i'd go for her, but alas my heart seems to be not just elsewhere, but still roaming! And that's ok.

Have written a few songs so will try record a couple in my days off. Having fun in the new role at work. Take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hola pilgrim!

Cool and dark at 06:50 hrs at the beach pad. But you know something?......that's right, it's warm in me little ol' heart. Just having met people and had the opportunity to share a little close and intimate time with them sure is a blast, a privilege and an honour. It can be upsetting when one of you decides to move on. I try to focus on and be just damn grateful that such a beautiful, warm, (but short) connection fkn happened anyway! True? True G man!

New role went well this week. It was great fun. I am really enjoying the flexibility i have to steer the group convo's and education into areas the group might want to go whilst still delivering the content on offer. Steering the ship whilst going with the flow and momentum/dynamics of the group in front of you is interesting and a fun challenge. It's like being a teacher in a classroom really. Sharing information and encouraging discussion. It's cool, and i'm passionate about the subject of mental health.

A few days off now, and a date tonight. Now really pilgrims, i ask you......what the hell am i gonna complain about eh? Nuthin'!

Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey G-man, glad to hear you're enjoying the new job! I can imagine it's something you're really good at.. so, how was the date?
        Hope you're having/have had a lovely weekend..

Comment

Checking in with you, G. Hope you're good and that date went well!

Pav

Comment

Still full of stars my friend xx
            To see a world in a grain of sand
            And a heaven in a wildflower.
            Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
            And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Yo G-Man. Update please. I hope all is good!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Yo Mr. G! Time to check in and let us know how things are going, no matter what. We are waiting for you to get yer musical butt back here!!
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I agree with stirly...where the hell are you? Miss your upbeat posts! :namaste:

Comment

Mr.G where are you friend? I hope you're ok love
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Geester - every time I check into MWO - I check out your thread to see if you're posting. You named the thread "G man the Comeback"! So come back and get posting again!! We're waiting for you!

Said with love and respect,

Stirly
                      Last edited by stirly-girly; July 4, 2018, 01:05 AM.
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hey G-man, how about gettin back here and giving us some news Miss you and hope your doing ok!
                        Go as far as you can see.
                        When you get there, you'll see further.

Comment

Yo G.

Just an Arse wondering where you at, bud? Check in! We need your attitude, honesty and G-ness.

Comment

I don't know if you remember me, G Man, but I logged in today for the first time in a very long time and see this thread.

If you need any support, let me know. I am doing wonderfully and leading a clean and sober life. I love it!!
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Mr. G, Add my name to the list of your fans waiting for your return! :heartbeat: You've been away too long.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Please come back G....we all miss you!

Comment

Working...
                                X