Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 490! Looking for 50,000 next stop.

Top of the morning pardner's. 'Tis grand to be sober indeed yes it is. Me ol mate Buddha reckons - 'Relent complaint G man'. I couldn't agree more buddy. Makes sense to me. I no longer complain, i just throw out love. Hey, i got plenty to go around you savvy?

Go git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 492, how do you do!

Git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

Day 494. Off work today due to red eyes. I feel fine, just not a good look. Some kinda eye infection i must've picked up yesterday. Let's hope it's gawn by tomorrow coz i don't like taking time off work if i don't feel i need to. Anyway, i can use todays free time to good use revisiting my weekly planning system etc. etc....

Take it easy out there. Don't take yourself toooo seriously. Go do something you love.

Git it.

Comment

Hope the eye infection is something easily remedied Mr.G feel better
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks Pauly. How are ya?

Day 495 and still alive! Eye irritation is slowly clearing up via combo of time and some drops i got from the doc. A day off work as eyes not quite 100%. Liking the time off though, and have sick pay so all cool. They'll manage without me i'm a sure.

Gig tomorrow night with a new band will be fun. Kinda country ballads. Plenty of geetar solo's. Oh yeah!

Part of the new planning me time system is a daily 20 minute min. chunk of time for making music/next guitar album. Using this down time to nail that plan. It includes - investing - romance/friendships - health, physical/emotional - career/work - community service/volunteer projects. the idea is to set a regular chunk of time (i can handle. e.g. 20 mins, not 2 hrs) so i git things done that are important to me.

I always begin my day with a daily self care practice. i.e. 1 x set of basic yoga moves. 5 mindful breaths. Write down one thing i'm grateful for. That's it.

Go git it pardner. Why not now? why not you? You can do anything. A little planning goes a long way towards feeling empowered and in control even just a little bit over our direction and life. Word. Yo!

Comment

I love country ballads, Mr G. Do you have any uploaded?
              Hope your eyes shape up right away.
              5 days to a cool, roundy, multiple-of-25 awesome number milestone :smile:

Comment

Thanks NS.

No country ballads uploaded. I'm just the guitar slinger in this band. Of course, i have a few albums released for your listening pleasure out there. Free streaming option too. I'll PM u.

Comment

Loads of eye infections since the fires, G Spot. Pest of a thing. I like the look of yer day count :goodjob:
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                    Loads of eye infections since the fires, G Spot. Pest of a thing. I like the look of yer day count :goodjob:
                    Yo Jonesy. W'dup. Ah thanks, maybe that's what happened. Or i caught it from the drummer.

Must be Day 498, but who, i say i never been one fo countin.

Go git it varmits!

Comment

Well golleeeee! Looky here, it's day 500!

In work today. That's ok coz i like the job. Gig tonight and Day off tomorrow. Might find me a wife. Stranger things have happened.

Congratulations to friend Sugar babe on 7 freakin years booze free. Wowza! What a gal!

Let's git it.

Comment

Time to write the song I suggested - Use it to woo the upcoming wife :heart:.

500 days is a great achievement - kind of a feel-good number.
                        You are REALLY DOING THIS, Mr G. I’m so happy for you.

Comment

Huge congrats G-man!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks NS and Cowboy. Beautiful pic too.

Day 501. Next stop 2 years, on way to 50,000,000, en route to infinity.....

I even got a celebratory thread from mi amiga JC! Gracias Senora. Que linda! xx

Public Holiday here today = paid to not go to work. Like!

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

Day 502, how do u do?

In work today then rest of week off to do lots of other cool stuff. Noice. Let's git it pardners.

Comment

Hola from the beach pad!

It must be day 507 but who's countin'.

Sunday morning here. The feeling's good. Courtin' a lady or 2. See what happens. One lives miles away in......yep u guessed it, Sth America. Worth meeting that's fo sure. Chipping away joyously at life. Today is a video yap with a chica, gym/run/beach swim, some writing on me geetar, then a gig tonight. It's a good day. Take it easy and give yourself a round of applause will u?

Go git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X