G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

I see it's HOW i deal with it, and how i look at a crisis that determines how well i come through it. If i go with the flow of life, and roll with the punches, it's easier. Combine that with an attitude of - it's all ok, that's lifes ups and downs.
    EXACTLY ! :applause:
    Like on a river : never try to paddle upstream it's too hard - turn the boat & go with the flow Mr G ..... much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
      EXACTLY ! :applause:
      Like on a river : never try to paddle upstream it's too hard - turn the boat & go with the flow Mr G ..... much easier.
      Yes - I was thinking this too recently. like was told i'd be teaching 5 year olds (:egad and not 9 year olds this year. Young un's scare the bejesus outta me, but actually thought "nah, fuck it, this is good for you, go with it, learn, enjoy, be open and let go."

Comment

Top of the monday morning from the beach pad.

Thanks Doc. How's your young fella? Hope he's doing alright. :love:

I agree D'arsey. Hope ur good mate. Nothing wrong with getting a little uncomfortable in order to grow. if it's not dangerous, or gonna harm us, why not embrace something new that we know will help us grow and learn? This is why i dive into the icy waters of the bay here most days in winter. There is a mental barrier i face every time just before i dive in. But i know it won't harm me, it'll just be a little uncomfortable and freakin freezin for a couple of seconds. Big fkn deal. Just git in there and do it G man you big floral purse carrier! then i feel a million bucks. A small fun victory.

Nice lunch with mum and Aunty over weekend. in work today. Sadhana done, now it's an early morning gym session. Short and sweet. It's more about just turning up to the gym for myself. It's less important how long i work out for, as long as i get there and do something. It's the environment that is good and a positive space to start my day. take it easy out there. Jones?

Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the morning to you pilgrim.

The feeling's good here. I'm focusing on a more organic veg and greens tucker intake and gluten free bread, avoiding wheat as much as i can. Too much of that stuff puffs me up around the eyes and i look like i've been on the turps all night. Feeling and looking a little sharper this morning after eating mainly good tucker yesterday.

Travel plans are shaping up for november. I'm leaning towards 4-5 weeks away maybe mehico, domenican republic, brazil at this point. 10 days in each joint volunteering for whatever's going. English classes and music sessions most likely, but construction projects are up my alley too. I have contacts in all 3 places that i'm sure can use a hand. I want to do gigs and stuff around these comittments and just dive in to these communities as humbly as possible for a lead guitarist.

In work today. Orf to gym. Let's git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good morning friends,

It's a sunny winters morning here. Very noice. Ain't nature beaut? Moving along ok here. Plenty of hope inside and a path forward.

Go git it.

Comment

It's a wholesome vibe here this friday morning. The sun is shining and spring is coming, officially 1st sept. Now ain't that somethin'?

Go git it G bloke. K bro.

Comment

Good sunday morning to y'all from the beach pad. It's still winter here, but after yesterday's beautiful sunny 16C day, i reckon spring is coming. Plenty to look forward to in life. A new band i'm in has just secured a weekly residency in a little bar, so that's new and exciting. might find a wife.....

In work today. I'd best decide on my travel plans and lock in a ticket soon. Have a ripper out there.

Comment

Hola, Mr G.
                  Good for you, love. It's so important to have something to work towards and look forward to.

We still have cold, damp chilly up here. I love winter but it does limit the activities a bit.

Seize the day, G-string!
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                    I love winter but it does limit the activities a bit.
                    Not with the right company Jonesy? :sendflowers::horn:ool::dancin:

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                      Not with the right company Jonesy? :sendflowers::horn:ool::dancin:
                      Still a big BOY, I see? pmsl
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Still a big BOY, I see? pmsl
                        Yep! Up for a coffee sometime this spring/summer? There you are, plenty of time to get ur head around that one. lol.
                        Last edited by Guitarista; August 26, 2018, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Yep! Up for a coffee sometime this spring/summer? There you are, plenty of time to get ur head around that one. lol.
                          Yeah, why not, Bogan....
                          Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; August 26, 2018, 03:41 AM.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yeah, why not. bogan?
                            Bogan? You mean should we dress/go bogan? you're calling me a bogan? or is there a new coffee bean called bogan? Either way i'm in.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; August 26, 2018, 03:43 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guitarista;1750079]Bogan? You mean should we dress/go bogan? you're calling me a bogan? or is there a new coffee bean called bogan? Either way i'm in.[/QUOTE}
                              I mean .. next time I'm in Melbourne.. there better be a new blend called 'the new Bogan' in the local tratorria (sp?).
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[QUOTE=byebyebridgetjones;1750081]
                                Bogan? You mean should we dress/go bogan? you're calling me a bogan? or is there a new coffee bean called bogan? Either way i'm in.[/QUOTE}
                                I mean .. next time I'm in Melbourne.. there better be a new blend called 'the new Bogan' in the local tratorria (sp?).
                                Pretty sure i've heard of it. Some kosher tratorria's here too.

Comment

Working...
                                X