X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 443! Look at me! :sohappy:

Go git it pilgrim. Why not you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the saturday morning to you pilgrim.

Day 445 and good to be alive!

In work so i'd best go git it! L8tr g8trs. Do something you love today.
      Last edited by Guitarista; November 29, 2019, 03:01 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the sunday morning friends

Holy Catapultin' choir boys, it's day 446!

In work, go git it boy.

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

Holy pukin' parishioners in pergatory, it must be day fkn 447!

I used to chop wood and think about carrying water. Now when i chop wood, i think about chopping wood.

My heart is quite full, though body a little (happily) tired, after a loooooong weekend of up early for work then late gig the same night x 2. Did i crack and fold under the pressure?? Noooo. I thrived and even delivered a little lovin after gittin lucky last night. Which makes for an even longer day.......Ah, the rock n roll lifestyle still follows me after all these years lol. Do u reckon i'm complaining? No way. I cannot and do not complain about nuthin. I am a lucky man. Another gig plus a date mid week. Phew! Eat your veggies G man.

Go git it pardners.

Comment

Day 448, the feeling's quite great!

Let's git it. Wit gratitude homes.

Comment

Hola pardner's,

Holy Bejewelled Bishop's, it's Day 450. Pretty nifty!

Git it.

Comment

Top of the morning to you friends,

Day 451, but i ain't scratchin my bum! Off to some investment training this weekend. It's intensive but am finding this line of enquiry interesting at this stage of life. Looking at some simple ways to enhance my income in later years. Drinking and thinking don't co exist well. lol.

L8tr g8trs!

Comment

Day 452, how r u?

Off into the day. The feeling's good aside from a slight hangover like feeling from some average food choices yesterday. I ain't complainin'.

Go GIT it.

Comment

Day 453!

No complaints here. Have a great day. Go git it pardner.

Comment

Day 454, there's a whole lot more!

Top of the monday morning pilgrim. The long weekend seminar thing was interesting and good. Great gig last night too. Orf to work today. Grateful. I don't complain about anything anymore. Not coz i'm a ninth level guru who loves everyone and everything, simply less suffering with this mindset.

Git it.

Comment

Day 455, high 5!

There are absolutely no complaints. About anything or anyone.

Git it.

Comment

Day 457! But i never been one fo countin'.

Git it.

Comment

You’ve got this thing nailed, G-Wiz!!!
                            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Miss you in the nest, G, but I am assuming it is because you're out enjoying your beautiful life.

Hope the weather has been perfect for a run and a swim in the ocean.

xo
                              Pav

Comment

Hola Pavi and Techie!

Thanks. Hope things are good there Mr T. Yes Pav, enjoying my now busy life. It tends to git a little busy when you put yourself out there amongst it all! lol. Quite a few extra music gigs at the moment which is so good. I'm grateful for that. Busy weekend ahead. Work and gigs at night over the weekend and into next week. Wowza! Can he handle it?......yes he can.

Day 459. Git it!

Comment

Working...
                                X