Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Happy Everything Mr. G!! Fan-bloody-tastic!!!!:balloons::bellydance::horn:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Happy Birthday & Happy 600, G-Master!!!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Congratulations on 600 days, Mr G. You deserve and have earned all you've gained. You are an inspiration! :heart: SB

Comment

Originally posted by julia1970 View Post
          happy birthday G, you are a delight, i agree with Narilly

should you be interested (if not, just discard), the kind of head huncho of Wim Hoff's pupils, Bart Biermans, has done a live video workshop of the ‘ice man’ breathing techniques. it's still available to see: https://www.facebook.com/bbiermans/videos/10157320820974103/
          Ah, thanks Julia. You are very kind. I will check out that link. Aside from the cold water immersion stuff, i am interested in Wim's breathing technique with regard to our immune system. Keep it rolling mi amiga.

Originally posted by fickle View Post
          And its a WHOPPING 600 DAYS TODAY!! inkele::celebrate::congrats:
          Congratulations my dear friend and hope you have a wonderful Tuesday
          The Dream With Roy and H G 'Go You Good Thing' Original Video - YouTube
          Thanks Ficks! I totally missed that song at the time. For reasons that brought me here!

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
          Happy birthday and a happy 600

JC x
          thanks JC x

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
          Happy Everything Mr. G!! Fan-bloody-tastic!!!!
          Thanks you Grecian/Canadian warrior goddess! x

Originally posted by techie View Post
          Happy Birthday & Happy 600, G-Master!!!
          Thanks brother. Hope things are rolling along ok.

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
          Congratulations on 600 days, Mr G. You deserve and have earned all you've gained. You are an inspiration! SB
          Thanks Sugar babe! x

Hola friends. Wowza! thanks to you all for dropping in. I got a warm feeling.

Day 601! Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wow, Mr. G, that’s great! Congrats on 600!!
            Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Congrats on your 600+ Mr.G!!!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Slo View Post
                Wow, Mr. G, that’s great! Congrats on 600!!
                Hiya Slo! How u go? Thanks mi amiga. Hope you're good.

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                Congrats on your 600+ Mr.G!!!
                Yo Pauly! Thanks my friend. Keep looking after the tomorrow you. :happy2:

Wdup fam. Must be Day 602 but i ain't one fo countin.

I was thinking earlier on this beautiful windy cloudy thursday morning how hopeful i feel for the future. I'm no spring chicken, but i have good mental physical and emotional health and energy pumping through the veins which i'm very grateful for. The future is bright. I see many possibilities for a lot of living to do yet. It would be easy to allow my head to start thinking in numbers as in age and say to myself....'c'mon buddy, u can't do that!!, slow down and act ur age' blah blah blah.......hehe. Well, fact is, i will go with how i feel and what i want to still achieve and experience in this life. My attitude is that right now is stage 2 - the 2nd half of my life. I'm further into my physical life than that, but this is my attitude. Live today, plan for tomorrow and enjoy it. This means crossing a few things off the list. More travel, relationships, family, music albums and touring seeing the world and meeting people. Maybe helping a few folk out along the way where i can.

Life is good despite external restrictions. This demonstrates that how i think and feel within is where the big money's at. Yo feel me pilgrim?

Go git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Happy 600 My friend- OH YEAH BABY!!
                  Luv yaz.
                  Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                  "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Day 35 here, was thinking about the reason for counting days...
                    because the more days we string together the better we feel?
                    am noticing vast changes in thinking and reacting to things
                    had a pretty crap week but am still here.
                    i def would have reacted the old way if it was an option but didn't even consider it
                    go git it

Comment

Originally posted by fickle View Post
                      Day 35 here, was thinking about the reason for counting days...
                      because the more days we string together the better we feel?
                      am noticing vast changes in thinking and reacting to things
                      had a pretty crap week but am still here.
                      i def would have reacted the old way if it was an option but didn't even consider it
                      go git it
                      Just awesome [MENTION=4040]fickle[/MENTION]. Thinking of you G-cord!
                      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Top of the saturday afternoon to you Nar, Ficks and Techstar!

Day 604 but as u know Fickle, i never been one fo countin. It doesn't really matter in many ways whether i'm day 1 or 1000 i suppose. I think i just like to watch the numbers stack up and increase each day. e.g. Looking at the number 600 probably has a positive effect on my subconscious mind.

Great to see u as always Ms. Narilly! Are you sunbathing in the back yard looking glamorous with a mocktail yet?

Ficks congrat's on day 35. that ain't nothin to sneeze at ya know. Great work on handling a difficult week.

Thinking of u techie. Hope all's going ok there.

Rainy morning here, now some flashes of sun. 12C autumn day. Off for a run.

let's git it!

Comment

Yo wdup fam,

Day 606! In work and looking forward to it.

'Relent complaint' ~ Buddha. Seems to be far less misery and suffering this way. Around 80%! Who woulda known?

Go git it pilgrim
                          Last edited by Guitarista; May 10, 2020, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Day 39 and goin strong

Comment

Good work Ficks! Those days are stacking up as you rebuild your precious life.

Day 608, the feeling's gr8.

Just heard one of my jobs will be finishing up in 2 months. So a cut in income. Luckily my other job is still rolling along strongly. I'll likely have some redundancy pay so a bit of a buffer to keep my current creature comforts probably till end of year. It was a good wicket for a long time, but i have some plans afoot so we'll see how things pan out through the year. No major stress thankfully as i'll be able to survive.

Take it easy out there. Go git it!

Comment

DUDE!

600 DAYS!!!
                                Missed that one.
                                You Rock G-Buddy
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X