G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Thanks to Zach and crew for gittin the site back up.
    Last edited by Guitarista; February 1, 2020, 08:53 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad.

Day 508!

Go git it pardner.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 509. In work. Git it.

Comment

Hola.

Day 511! According to google calendar, i'm off to the gym/run/beach after completing a chunk of time on a community project.

Best i go........Git it.

Comment

Top of the morning to you pilgrim.

Day 512! Today i maintain and cultivate an attitude of gratitude. I remember to keep it simple and don't git overwhelmed. I am the boss, so i control what i let in and take on board.

Well, looks like one gorgeous latina woman has taken the bait hook line and sinker. lol. We've been talking for a few months. After i've cleaned up a small debt, i'm a bookin a ticket to Sth America. I'm not totally convinced yet of my commitment, but no doubt she's a good woman. See what happens.

Music session this morning, followed by beach run/dip, then lunch with a friend. Go git it pardners.

Comment

Day 513!

Right on. Git it.

Comment

Top of the morning from over here.

Day 516! Looking solid young man. Keep it rollin K? K.

Do something you love today. Let's git it.

Comment

Day 517.

Go out there and git it.

Comment

Hi, Mr. G.

I miss your sparkling positivity in the nest so I came by to say hi. When are you heading to South America? You are a BOLD adventurer. Hope all is well.

x

Comment

Day 519.

Hola Pavi! How are things? I'm aiming for a trip there first half of this year. Other financial priorities are almost dealt with so i can proceed soon to buy a ticket. Will be taking guitar of course. 2 purposes - Meet a woman. Make some music on the streets. Have been chatting with a cool chica for awhile so the plan so far is to meet and see what happens. :-) Google calendar has been a good call. I don't exactly look at it, but my schedule is pretty basic so i know what i want to do daily. The result has been great for the next geetar album. have scheduled a regular 20 mins minimum on my days off in front of recording gear with guitar. A new tune almost every time i sit down to play. Wow. Just simply turning up allows it to happen. How's life?

Go git it pilgrims.

Comment

Day 521 am i having any fun?! Yes ma'am i am.

22c and a bit cloudy at beach pad HQ. Off for a workout and swim. Gig later. Oh yeah!

L8tr g8trs. Go git it will ya.

Comment

Day 525! Still alive! And well i should add.

Let's git it pilgrim. x

Comment

Day 526!

Go git it and do something you love pardner.

Comment

Hola friends. Day 529!

Life is busy and good here.

Go git it. x

Comment

Day 530!

In work today.

Go git it boy. Yes Ma'am.

Comment

Working...
                                X