Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by fickle View Post
    Day 73 here, woke up super early for no particular reason.
    You are great inspiration for me G, loving my walks at the moment, generally 8.5k each day and improving my speed each day.
    Go Git it!
    Wow Fickstar! 8.5 k is humungous. gr8 work all round. You'll be hittin triple digits soon.

Day 643, look at me look at me look at me!

Day 10 of daily first thing runs. Good sleep after 4 days of work. i needed it. Off for some music this arvo. L8tr g8trs.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 644!

Day 11 of first thing in the morning running. trying to Keep it simple. Not always easy, but i can catch myself getting wound up these days, so can nip stress in the bud b4 it gits outta hand. U savvy pilgrim?

Go git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Awesome G-Star,
        I use the walking a lot for stress - office job keeps me a shitty wound up state - Getting out there is brilliant for moving all that yuck adrenaline poison out of the system and bringing in the wonderful endorphin flow behind it.. many problems can be solved while walking.. I reckon the soundtrack completes the magic!
        Have a great run and a great day :thumbsup:
        Git it!
        Last edited by fickle; June 19, 2020, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Morning friends.

To be sure Fickstar. First thing morning run day 13. day 646 of freedom from booze. The light is gittin in through the cracks, especially via 7th chakra area. Slightly thinning hair allowing easier, fuller access.

Off into the day. Some study done, a swim and run barefoot on beach, then more music creation this arvo.

Go git it pilgrims!

Comment

Day 647 on this grey, cloudy sunday.

Day 14 first thing in morning runs celebrated by not a quick jog around block, no, but instead a jog a little further to beach. Shoes orf, barefoot on sand run, then dive in and stay in for a couple of minutes freezing momentarily 'till a few seconds later the body adjusts to the onslaught. Easy jog/walk back taking in the beach vista's, grand houses and dreaming of owning one. The feeling's might fine. Meeting a new friend for coffee this arvo, then more music making. Good news is the dreaming is becoming reality through action. Right on young fella.

Go git it pilgrim!
            Last edited by Guitarista; June 20, 2020, 09:35 PM.

Comment

day 80! :sohappy:

Comment

Day 649 and the feeling's divine baby.

Day 16 of early morning running. In work today so out the door around 5.20 a.m. Noice. Pretty much used to it now and settling in to the new routine.

Today will be a good day. I'm ready for anything. Bring it on umpire.

Let's git it.

Comment

Originally posted by fickle View Post
                  day 80! :sohappy:
                  x post Raaaawk star.

Congratulations on 80 days. Keep it rolling. How's the work situ?

Have a bewdy.

Comment

Day 83.. Happy Friday Mr G

Comment

Day 652!

Day 19 of first thing early morn running.

Happy friday to u 2 Fickstar!

Orf to shovel pebbles and rocks for me ma. Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 653 look at me!

Day 20 early morning running. Felt light and free on the pavement as i set out of my front gate this morning. Compared to a somewhat sluggish G fella 20 days ago. I have always ran a few times a week, but usually later in the morning and not on work days. But now i'm throwing in a little doable handleable run every morning, including work days which means early early. The feeling's not as bad as i thought it might be. Feels good post run of course every time.

In work today. 4 weeks left of this particular job then redundancy. Humble payout as i'm a part timer, but handy nonetheless. I'll be looking to pull a rabbit outta the hat later this year. Working on some ideas.

Take it easy out there. Go git it!

Comment

Top of the sunday morning to you pardners.

Day 654 but i never been one fo countin'. 21 days straight of first thing in the morning running. Cool. The feeling's good and the task is easily done. Not much inner resistance gittin out the door on these cold winter mornings for some reason. It's been pretty easy. Probably coz i keep it quick and simple. i.e. Just run around the block G man, a few push ups, some weights, and job done. I can handle that every day.

Sadhana completed as usual.

Go git it pilgrim. Do something you love today.

Comment

Day 655, good to be alive!

22 days in a row early morning running. That's big for me. The feeling's gooooood.

In work today. Go git it pilgrim! Why not you?

Comment

Day 655, good to be alive!

22 days in a row early morning running. That's big for me. The feeling's gooooood.

In work today. Go git it pilgrim! Why not you?

Comment

Awesome work Mr. G! Love that you're lovin your early morning runs, I wish I could but in the past year or so I've become less of a morning person, grrrr!
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X