Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Onya Fickstar!

The mental health fallout is big. lucky we have work and sobriety. take care over there.

Day 694 but who's countin'.

Git it pardner's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Quick visit, Mr. G. Can't wait to celebrate 2 years !

PS - I did some morning yoga and sent some love your way.

xo
      Pav

Comment

Good morning G,
        Day 126 here, raining nice and solidly drenching without being too torrrential.
        Cheering you on and so grateful to be along for the ride

Comment

Yo Pavi!

Honoured to be in your thoughts Ma'am. Thank you. Still doing morning speed yoga routine here every day. For it to have more benefit, i should repeat the moves for 5- 10 minutes probably, however i know a secret.....the big trick/benefit i've found is the simple act of turning up for oneself daily. Regularly. This act of self care the boffins tell me reprogrammes my mind. So far so good.

Yo Fickstar! 126 days ain't nuffin to sneeze at compardre. great work. Dancing in the rain this weekend?

I was in reflection a moment ago and thought about what it'd be like to go boozin (just reflecting, no desire). Well, thing is i know what it'd be like. I would no doubt regret the action. Also, continuing on drinking isn't something i want to do these days. I much prefer to go for gold and see what i can do. There is a lot of treasure out there just waiting. I am experiencing this now. We all have it. I suspect it is abundant wit no limits.

Day 695! A rainy saturday morn here. But it ain't raining in my heart.

Go git it pilgrim.
          Last edited by Guitarista; August 7, 2020, 07:24 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi G,
            I have also been reflecting on the booze. About a month ago there were a couple of small parties at my house. Fridge has been full of booze ever since. Surprisingly I have had no interest in it until fairly recently. I figure opening the fridge and seeing it there repeatedly, it has quietly entered my thoughts. My youngest is moving out next week, so I asked her to take it all over there for a house warming. Will be nice to get my fridge back.

Comment

Morning Fickstar and all pilgrims on the p,pp....ph.....f....p...pp....pilgrimmage. Yes i used to have a slight stutter at times years ago that i knocked on the head quickly.

Day 697 better pay at 7-11.

Good idea Ficks on removing the booze. You don't need that option if your first line of defence is shaky during a stressful moment.

In work today. Thankful to have a job. I noticed quite a few cars usually parked in the flats next door have gone. Residents have either left the state in last few weeks or can't afford the rent if they've lost work. Will be interesting to gauge the amount of traffic on the road this morning on the way to work. Guitar album coming along nicely. Did some playing on it last night. Sure feels gooooood. Lucky to have my guitar in good times and tough.

Take it easy pardner's. Go git it.
              Last edited by Guitarista; August 9, 2020, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Day 698!

Git it pilgrim!

Comment

The big 700! Congrats G! Now onto 2 years, great stuff, mate.

Comment

Good stuff, Mr. G! Congrats!
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

:rara::rara:CHEERS G-STAR BIG 700:rara::rara:

Comment

Well let’s flip it, 007. Congratulations, G-ster!!
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Well good morning to all from the beach pad.

Thanks Dill, Fickstar, Mr V, Techstar for your congrat's. Today is day 701! Are we having fun? yes Ma'am i am.

Despite the crazy outside world of a virus running amuk, economy tumbling, people out of work, businesses lost, relationships strained, i must surely be one of the luckier ones amongst it all. I don't feel stressed as i'm fortunate to live in a humble 'recession proof' pad, wit an income coming in and a job to go to a couple of times a week. Combined with music albums to make and educating myself on the investment world, i see opportunities more so than challenges. I know it's really really hard out there for many people. If i was even a moderate drinker now, i'm sure levels would've escalated thus magnifying the chaos around me further into a sense of hopelessness.

Today will be a good day no matter what, no matter who. Because everything is a learning curve and helpful.

Take it easy out there. Go git it.

Comment

Good morning G
                            Day133 here and a nice bit of rain. Sitting here on the couch listening to it thinking how grateful I am to just sit quietly here listening to the rain, the fireplace and the birds outside. It is easy to get caught up in thoughts of the future, all the little hopes and fears I have and all the trouble going on out there. But just to sit here is beautiful.
                            Have a good day :heartbeat:

Comment

Good morning Fickstar,

I hear that the benevolent person is invincible. Sitting in the moment is just ace. Have a rippa weekend. Sunny here, probably clouds later.

Day 702!

Go git it.

Comment

0073 reporting for duty.

Day 703! Good sunday morning from the beach pad. The feeling's good 'round here. Connected with various family yesterday, and all's rolling along ok.

Today it's off for a run, shopping, then back to work on geetar album which should be finished end of August. Then i'm gonna squeeze 2 more albums in by end of year. More investment style research this weekend has me talking to agents about blocks of land and prices etc. Learning to crunch the numbers. Gotta pull a rabbit outta the hat financially for me twilight years.

Take it easy out there.

Go git it!

Comment

Working...
                                X