G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Was just talking about Ayahuasca this week. What did that involve?

And Europe! So cool bro. Take care in case of the post travel adventure blues!

Morning from the beach pad. Doing a video shoot filling in with a mate's band today. Makeup, camera, lights, ACTION! Performing songs live too, so the pressure's on! haha

Congrat's to the maaaaagnificent Mary on 7 years booze free.

Take care out there and go git it pardner's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

We went to Rythmia in Costa Rica. It is a luxury resort that holds plant medicine ceremonies. We did the Ayahuasca on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. It started in the Maloka at 5:30 and went to 2-3am except Thursday which was an all nighter. It was magical with live music, Shamans and their helpers assistance. We both purged a lot. I felt the plant medicine the most of the first and last night. Here is one of the songs that resonated with my healing. We plan on going back although it was quite expensive.

Last edited by techie; July 30, 2022, 09:41 AM.
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

That's sounds awesome, like a very enlightening experience. I was very much a psychonaut back in the day, and Ayahuasca one I'd always wanted to try.

Comment

Yo Techie, Mulberry and those in the cheap seats,

Wowza Techstar. Interesting experience. Do you feel noticably different, like in a good way?

Mulberry, how are things?

In work. Git it pardner's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
            Yo Techie, Mulberry and those in the cheap seats,

Wowza Techstar. Interesting experience. Do you feel noticably different, like in a good way?

Mulberry, how are things?

In work. Git it pardner's.
            Yes, it was transformative. I feel as if the medicine is still working. It was one of the most profoundly moving experiences in my life. We are going back in the very near future. LOVED IT.
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Mulberry, how are things?.
              Still battling some health issues but other than that not bad, staying the course on the whole sobriety thing. Could use some of your winter weather up here though, we've had a week of Aussie-heat, haha.

Comment

Good to hear. I hope the health issues subside sooner rather than later. At least ur not poisoning your body with booze which only makes any healing more difficult. Have a nice week.

In work here on a cool winter's morning. Git it pilgrims.

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                  Yes, it was transformative. I feel as if the medicine is still working. It was one of the most profoundly moving experiences in my life. We are going back in the very near future. LOVED IT.
                  Wowza! That's interesting stuff. Glad it's helpful. I was talking to a chica friend of mine in Ecuador who asked me if i'd tried it. She's a western trained doctor. Have a bewdy mate and good luck with it.

Comment

Top of the morning diggity's,

'Tis monday morning here. In work. 3 weeks till spring. Oh yeah! Meeting up with the maaaaagnificent Ava and Steady end of month. That's always a blast and infusion of goodness.

Go git it pilgrim. x

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

The G force is in the house and roaming the hood.

Relaxing, reflective weekend. Still have some dragon's to befriend and git on my team. In progress. My approach these days is not to slay or capture the dragon, but to simply face it and say - Yo, s'up diggity.

Go git it pardner.
                      Last edited by Guitarista; August 14, 2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

The G force is in the house and roaming the hood.

Relaxing, reflective weekend. Still have some dragon's to befriend and git on my team. In progress. My approach these days is not to slay or capture the dragon, but to simply face it and say - Yo, s'up diggity.

Go git it pardner.
                        We are all on our own Hero’s Journey, G-Force. The road of trials can be a bitch but so worth it. Me? I’ll take all the supernatural aid available. Be well my friend!
                        Last edited by techie; August 14, 2022, 10:49 PM.

Comment

interesting information
                          Last edited by kimplerom9; August 17, 2022, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Top of the morning friends,

Great to see you Kimples. S'up

Nice weekend, gig, chicks, food, friends. yep, i still have a few 'round the joint. Fairly busy with life, study and work these days which is why i'm here less. Things are good.

Take care out there. Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Backtracking to psychedelics talk: 'How to Change You're Mind' (based on Michael Polan's book of the same name) is a really interesting docuseries about said topic.

Comment

Morning all from a cool windy beach pad.

I'll look that up Mulberry. Thanks for mentioning it. I'm reminded time and time again via my own self reflection or convo's with others struggling that how to change your mind is the path. What's my perspective? What's my mental attitude? Am i pointing the finger at everyone and everything else daily? What part am i playing in my daily existence and situation? I know for me it has been a case of tweaking my daily life perspective and outlook. 2nd tactic is checking in with self every morning and setting a positive pro-active agenda for the day that aligns with where i want to go, who i am/want to become, and what i need to take care of.

Go git it dawggy.

Comment

Working...
                                X