G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Monday morning over here. A new week, a new day. Spring kicks off on thursday! New beginnings all round.

Go re invent yourself pardner.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the morning friend,

In work. Gittin it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Monday morning over here. A new week, a new day. Spring kicks off on thursday! New beginnings all round.
        On the other side of the globe just hitting the tale end of summer... but we're FINALLY about to get some "spring" weather, something I've been waiting ~6 months for (the actual spring was cool and rainy, didn't get more than an odd decent day here and there; summer was hot). So hooray for spring!

Comment

Yo fam, s'up.

Cooler weather over your way Mulberry, noice stuff. I don't mind the heat now and then, but sometimes here it can hit 40C + which is ok for a day, but a few days in a row starts to git uncomfortable. I'm ok in the heat, but i know others find it hard. Thanks to the inventor/s of airconditioning! Hope you and yours are well.

Things are progressing on the business front, around property investing. There are a wide range of strategies to make a buck. Presenting a deal to some investors/financiers today, so see what they think. Exciting times. No expectations, just appreciation.

Take it easy out there and go git it.

Comment

Cooler weather over your way Mulberry, noice stuff. I don't mind the heat now and then, but sometimes here it can hit 40C + which is ok for a day, but a few days in a row starts to git uncomfortable. I'm ok in the heat, but i know others find it hard. Thanks to the inventor/s of airconditioning! Hope you and yours are well.
            Yup, I'm a heat hater for sure (ironically a sun lover but heat hater, haha). Anything over 25C is hard nope for me, and we've had a lot of `30C days (with high humidity) this last 6 weeks or so; in fact, BC just broke a record for the hottest August ever on record. Though I imagine those must seem like cool summer days for an Aussie, haha.
            These ~20C days we're getting now, with sunny blue skies and a light breeze are absolutely heavenly though.
            Last edited by Mulburry; September 7, 2022, 09:40 PM.

Comment

It has been off the charts hot here in California. Between the heat, smoke, and woke politics, I’m about ready to move or move off the grid. Both are doable in my situation.
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                It has been off the charts hot here in California. Between the heat, smoke, and woke politics, I’m about ready to move or move off the grid. Both are doable in my situation.
                Ya I've been seeing about those fires on the news, crazy. Seems like every year is a bad fire year down there now. BC was lucky that the fire season started super late (cool/rainy spring) but it still ratched up pretty good over the last `couple months. Heat records and fires, I guess is just the new normal now.

Comment

Top of the morning evabody,

Sorry to hear about those fires. it's the first month of spring here with summer on the way. No doubt we'll have fires to contend with too. I'm not so much affected by actual fires where i am, but we can get smoke drifting in from fires a couple of hours away. Many parts of the country are just recovering from massive floods. Well, i can't control external forces aside from being mindful of my own environmental footprint, but i can control to a large degree my internal world and how i think, feel and operate. 4 years sober yesterday. Yay!

Go git it amigo.

Comment

4 years sober yesterday. Yay!
                    Nice, congrats! I just hit a year today so we're exactly one day apart (plus 3 years, haha).

Comment

How goes it G-Man. I’m off to Greece this Friday. Very excited
                      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Thinking of you. Missing your posts here!!

Comment

Yo Techstar!

Holy Fartin' Friar's in the friary! Haven't posted here in almost 2 months! All's well here, just very busy and focused on business stuff. It's interesting and a very different headspace for me. Hope your trip to greece was great mate. I love it there.

Big hello to all, especially you over there in my favourite place - the cheap seats.

Comment

You are missed and your wisdom and inspiration are much needed. Blessings x

Comment

Top of the Monday morning friends, near and not so far.

Another week full of possibilities. had a cool gig on the weekend filling in with a band. What i enjoyed most, even more than the music i was making were the people i was performing with and the audience. It was a warm connection that made my little heart sing. I try not to forget to appreciate other humans, and the little thrill of a conversation, an expression, a hug, a smile.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Top of the friday afternoon from a gloriously sun drenched beach pad lodged somewhere in the southern hemisphere.

Lawdy mumma, it's a new year. Happy new year reader. And a very special Happy new year and shout out to you over there in the cheap seats. I see you, acknowledge you, and i love you.

2023. Wonder what in carnation this year will dish up? Well pilgrim. One thing's fo sho'. I can't control external forces or events, nor should i - but i can control my response. i.e. my emotional content, my thoughts, my actions. Have a ripper out there. Why not you? Why not now?

Go git it pardner!

Comment

Working...
                                X