G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starty View Post
    Checking in from the cheapest of the cheap seats. Day 14 (yes I am counting )

How long does it take you to run about 5k Mr G?
    A long time Ms Starty! not sure. I know it used to be around 5 minutes per kilometre when I ran laps on a 1k long beach with a big clock above the surf club once upon a time, and I was running sloooow, just cruising, which is pretty much how I run these days too. I let the run come to me, as my friends the Kenyan's say. But I throw in a few sprints now and then to kick my ass. Congrats on 14 days. Huge!

Breaking into a canter yet on the dog walks?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
      A long time Ms Starty! not sure. I know it used to be around 5 minutes per kilometre when I ran laps on a 1k long beach with a big clock above the surf club once upon a time, and I was running sloooow, just cruising, which is pretty much how I run these days too. I let the run come to me, as my friends the Kenyan's say. But I throw in a few sprints now and then to kick my ass. Congrats on 14 days. Huge!

Breaking into a canter yet on the dog walks?
      Not yet, but I have a spring in my step

I have a personal training session tonight which I hope will be the first of a few more.

Comment

Hiya Mr G me old buddy how you doing

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
          Hiya Mr G me old buddy how you doing
          Hey Mario! Good to see you mate. I'm pretty good here thanks. Optimistic.

How are things? Hope all's well.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Holy hampster wheel, it looks like 80 days.

Top of the morning to you valued reader. Take care out there.

Comment

You and your exercise advice. I am crippled I tell ya, crippled :treadmill::spin:

Comment

You and your exercise advice. I am crippled I tell ya, crippled :treadmill::spin:
                Stands to reason with that treadmill technique. And maybe you should give the breakdancing a rest for a couple of hours.

A hot bath and some gentle stretching should help.

Comment

Stands to reason with that treadmill technique. And maybe you should give the breakdancing a rest for a couple of hours.

A hot bath and some gentle stretching should help.
                  Cant stop the breakdancing Mr G. I am an addict. Once I start I cannot stop

Comment

Cant stop the breakdancing Mr G. I am an addict. Once I start I cannot stop
                    I know the feeling.

Top of the Thursday morning to you Starty and to all of you extra special folk in the cheap seats.

82 here but who, I say who's f&*%n counting?

Take it easy and git some self lovin in today.

Comment

I know the feeling.

Top of the Thursday morning to you Starty and to all of you extra special folk in the cheap seats.

82 here but who, I say who's f&*%n counting?

Take it easy and git some self lovin in today.
                      Heya G man, now there's a name I remember

Id take your weather, here in KS it literally looks like the Wizard of Oz is playing!!

Good to seeya round, hope I see some more old friends
                      Glad to be back with my second family :sohappy:
                      Last dance with the devil 5/02/11

Comment

Nelz! Good to see you too mate. How are things? Hope you're well.

Recorded a fab singer/songwriter yesterday. Just mixing some tracks and sending them off. Turned out pretty good. What better way to spend an evening eh?

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Top of the morning to you in the cheap seats.

83 but who's counting.

Take care out there.

Comment

keep it rockin G!!
                            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Will do Sam!

The best of the best of good mornings to you over in the cheap seats on this Saturday morning, which is a little contrary weather wise.

But my heart and spirit are good and the head's screwed on straight.

84 but who, I say who the f%&*^k is counting. Take it easy out there.

Comment

I'm counting G Spot :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                                X