No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on SF. Thanks buddy. I hope you're well there my friend.

Sheesh, another frisky sheila has just texted for a catch up. And it wasn't Starty either. :nutso:

See the vibe we put out when we ditch the booze and pick the tao!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
      Right on SF. Thanks buddy. I hope you're well there my friend.

Sheesh, another frisky sheila has just texted for a catch up. And it wasn't Starty either. :nutso:

See the vibe we put out when we ditch the booze and pick the tao!
      Oh Mr G you mean I am not your only stalker?:heartbeat::sad:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
        Oh Mr G you mean I am not your only stalker?:heartbeat::sad:
        I could do with some more to tell the truth. I laugh when people on facebook complain of stalkers.....FFS, send them to me for a yap you ungrateful pillocks! I've got CD's for sale, stories to tell.....'why just the other day I was on the bus when'....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

This should be day 90 for ya, but who's counting. Congrats! You're sounding awesome. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Top of the Friday morning to you in the cheap seats, and to you the high flyer.

Yes Mr V day 90 but who, i say who's counting. Thanks mate.

Feeling fairly chilled and optimistic. Boxing, swim, make music today in that order.

Like yourself a little. Have a bewdy out there.

Comment

Well done Mr G! Nice number!
              IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
              Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Thanks Daisy. Hope things are good.

Morning from the coveted beach pad. In work this weekend, so I actually have to set an alarm clock. Can you believe it?! Those things are evil, evil I tells ya.

Think positive, find something to be grateful for, and take care out there.

Comment

Dang alarm clocks - my kiddos have switched theirs off for a week, but mine gets to keep singing its tune! No fair!!!
                  All the Shelia's - you will have to share your methods!
                  Your positivity is great - and really heartening to read along with you. It is hard to see these who I was winning the war with so far ahead of me now, need to hang onto this with all we have and not let it get away again!
                  “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Originally posted by scottish lass View Post
                    Dang alarm clocks - my kiddos have switched theirs off for a week, but mine gets to keep singing its tune! No fair!!!
                    All the Shelia's - you will have to share your methods!
                    Your positivity is great - and really heartening to read along with you. It is hard to see these who I was winning the war with so far ahead of me now, need to hang onto this with all we have and not let it get away again!
                    It was hard for me too SL, looking at roll call and all the folks I used to be with or ahead of. But not anymore! Time doesn't stand still, so we are racking up those days.

Tips for the sheila's/methods? For me, the tip is not drinking, full stop. And exercise which for me puts me in a very positive headspace. And just being yourself. One starts to glow regularly doesn't one? Those things combined can make for a good catch I reckon lol. Have a gr8 weekend.

Comment

G-man, I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your work. The way that you worded your alarm clock situation actually made you sound as if you really are grateful to go to work (be somewhere) and be productive. If you are not careful, your positive attitude might start to rub off on some of us. --sf--

Comment

Thanks SF.

Day 92 but who, I say who's counting?

Sunday workhouse today. 7.5 hrs of slavery. Lucky I like the job. It'll be over before I know it. Yo!

Comment

Have a good day. They don't all have to be exciting - but each day is special.

Comment

Originally posted by treetops View Post
                            Have a good day. They don't all have to be exciting - but each day is special.
                            Will do TT. Thanks, you too my friend. Hope today's a relaxing one for you.

Comment

Hear ye, hear ye.

Day 93 but who's count, I say who's counting.

Comment

I hear ye and I say well done!!!
                                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X