G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sam!

Morning from....where are we, who am i again? Time for a run and a few sprints to clear the cobwebs.

Day 94 Wowza!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the Wednesday morning to you esteemed and valued reader.

Day 95 but who's counting?

Off for a run then a music making session with a friend. L8tr Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

96!

Comment

Awesome G
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

getting close to another century! So looking forward to the party - live music, sand & surf and hot babes (or hot G??)
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Thanks Techstar and SL!

Maybe a slow dance to this on the beach?

Comment

97 but who, I say who's counting.

Feeling good. Geez, I'm so glad I'm not taking one drug to counter another. That would be prolonging the hell. If you push through, you will come out the other side a smilin'. Drug free and letting my body heal itself as it's designed to.

Big wave and hello to my friends in the cheap seats.
                Last edited by Guitarista; November 26, 2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Way to go Mr G!
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    97 but who, I say who's counting.

Feeling good. Geez, I'm so glad I'm not taking one drug to counter another. That would be prolonging the hell. If you push through, you will come out the other side a smilin'. Drug free and letting my body heal itself as it's designed to.

Big wave and hello to my friends in the cheap seats.
                    Wise words Mr G Spot. I am following in your footsteps

Comment

Mr G you have reached 100 days!! Can I be the first to offer you my heartfelt congratulations dear friend. You deserve a massive hug and I am so proud of you xx

Comment

Thanks Starty! Almost there. 1hr 6 mins to go till midnight here. Meh, it's in the bag.

Comment

Way to go on reaching your 100 day milestone, G! :welldone:

Comment

Congratulations Gman!

Comment

Triple-digits for you, Mr G! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations G. What an awesome accomplishment.:welldone:
                                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                                X