Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top of the morning from the beach pad.

Day 100 but who, I say who's counting?

Thanks Starty, Pie, KY, Sugarbabe, Jvo for taking the time to drop in with your much appreciated well wishes.

There are a couple of roads i can take from here. But I've gotta say, I am a little excited about all the possibility living sober allows. Well, very excited actually. Thank you friends.

The gig last night was a good one and well received. Fooled 'em again as we say in the band.

Take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well done, congratulations!
      (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Directions to the beach party celebration please??
        Grand, G, just grand!!
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Originally posted by scottish lass View Post
          Directions to the beach party celebration please??
          Grand, G, just grand!!
          The party is all around SL! Go git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Gman, soooo happy for you! Large and in charge!!! The big 100 is a major milestone....well done you!
            IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
            Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Originally posted by daisy45 View Post
              Gman, soooo happy for you! Large and in charge!!! The big 100 is a major milestone....well done you!
              Daisy, large and in charge! I like that. Thank you!

Comment

happy hundred!!!!!
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Way to go Mr G :blowkiss::rockon::rara:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Whoot to you, Mr. G. Keeping it real and keeping it positive for 100 days.

To infinity and beyond.

xo
                    Pav

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yayyyy! Mr G-Man! I'm celebrating with you today in spirit, cake eating and awesome music-listening! You're doing such a great job, doing what you need to do, body, soul and mind to allow yourself to stay true.. I'm really happy that you're finding your way..

Comment

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Good morning from the humble beach pad.

Sky bleu out there. Day 101. Noice.

Huge Congrat's to my mate Ava on 2 freakin years off the turps. Well done buddy!

Couple of gigs this week in a different more supportive capacity. Should be chicks.

Large and in charge. Does my bum look big in this?

Comment

ONYA G Man!

Comment

Way to go on the triple digits G! Large and in charge, indeed!

Comment

Excellent stuff. Well done G!
                                You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Working...
                                X