No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - March 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gosh it's quiet here today....where is everyone?
    I have to run a condo for the next two days.....someone quit...so it should be interesting as condos are new to me.....
    home made chili tonight Pauly! :-)
    last Saturday for date night we had teppan table Japanese chop chop
    it was yummy
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am here...been really quiet and slow here. Maybe the nice weather has some of us out enjoying it. Miss my sun roof in the car I sold.
      Grief group was good but so sad and makes me upset that he is not here but I know that he is gone.
      I signed up for a class at the local police station about civilians and the police dept. 10 weeks so maybe that will be good for me. I love all the crime show so now I can learn some of what is real or not.....should be interesting anyway.
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Sounds cool Dots I love all those crime shows too,chilli sounds good Mama,I froze leftover taco meat to make some chilli sometime this week, trying to cut my food costs, I'd rather spend money on other things, I have a stupid headache this afternoon, generic Advil doesn't work as good hope everyone is having a good night
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Just a quick post as I have a headache and am just plain old tired. Pauly, I hope your feeling better. Dottie, you go girl. You are just really working hard at this! For what it's worth, I'm proud of you!
          Mama, the picture on fb looks lovely, good luck with the condo. We lived in a condo after we first married. I love my house now, but once the kids are out I'd go back in a heartbeat.
          FYI, guys,, Mark and I spoke tonight. He was very sweet mama. He said he just needs to see me trying, and you know what, for him I will. Why does that kid love me? Anyway, I'm over the moon that things are ok with us. Went to a meeting tonight, not sure it's for me, but if it makes the boys happy I will try for them. Love you all and hope everyone's ok.
          Lucy is curled up in my bed waiting for me, so good night my loves, (yes hubs is here too, but she is dead center, the little stinker)

Comment

morning love bugs
            Lizz, your post made me smile :-)
            hugs Dots and Pauly
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning everyone !

Liz - glad that you went to another meeting even though you didn't really want to - did you go alone ? Glad that Mark is okay with you - and why on earth shouldn't he love you ?

Dottie - that class at the local police station sounds interesting, I too love the crime shows.

Good luck with the condo MB - hubs wanted us to move into one and I said no way - we looked at one and they told you what to plant in the garden - in fact the garden was already done - I couldn't have a washing line nor could we put up a fence !! I told him without my garden it would be like putting me in prison! Why is looking after the condo any different from looking after the flats though ?

Bird - how are you doing? I miss when you aren't here .....

Pauly - whenever I cook, I always do too much and always freeze the extra - it makes for an easy meal down the road. Sorry about your headaches - you seem to be getting a lot of them lately - any idea why?

I work tomorrow and Friday - actually a whole day each day - (!!) so am going to run errands today and possibly book a flight to UK for May. I feel the need to see my mum again -

Hugs to all, Sun XXX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning all,
                Sun is out but still cold. I am ready for warm weather to come my way.
                Errands today. Costco to get goodies for maundy Thursday thingy at church tomorrow. Then meet with pharmacist about getting all of dads meds due on the same day of the month so I am not running back and forth all the time to pick them up. Still cheaper than the "service fee" the nursing home pharmacy was charging...good grief.
                Then there is a family night at the nursing home. They are discussing dementia/Alzheimer's so hope that will be good and maybe learn something. Haven't been to one in a long time and dh would go with me so I am trying to do things alone that we did together and that is really one of the hardest things.
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey all, Dots I love Costco their pizza rules Sunni, the headaches are allergy related, can't breathe through my nose holes,trying to decide if I should take a dayquil or not it tends to give me the shits haha,Mama, like Sunni asked what is the difference between watching over the condo verses apts?I'm eating some progresso"light" vegetable soup,was thinking I should make my own in the crock pot and freeze it in little Tupperware and just pull them out when I want, we shall see, hey Liz,how was the meeting? Nora and K9 need to check in, let's have a productive Wednesday peeps
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I am at jury duty. Didn't have time to start the new thread. Sorry. Been having a dang cold or sinusee for days. I'm sick of this!
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Am I on the right thread? LOL
                      Checking in...been super busy. Still trying to get settled into the new place, but all is well. Will read back and hopefully post more later!!!
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Glad you are moved in. Your pup fared ok in the turmoil of moving?
                        Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
                        I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

I started an April thread....come on over..
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                          X