No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - September 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm, that didn't take long, LOL. Mama, I hope you are okay...you too, Pauly. :hug:

Comment

Fen, you make me laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizann View Post
        Fen, you make me laugh!
        Liz, I totally think sometimes we DO have to go younger! :thumbsup:

Especially where women and men are concerned...for example, women reach their sexual peaks in their mid-thirties (or even later), while men reach theirs at about 18. What the heck?! By the time we're ready to get frisky, they're settling into their favorite comfy chairs.

I'm glad I made you laugh.
        Last edited by fennel; September 30, 2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I also enjoyed "the basement lair", comment. That's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizann View Post
            I also enjoyed "the basement lair", comment. That's a good one.
            Oh yes...here I am, living in my friend's basement...and I'm single! Can you believe it? :welldone:

Comment

Fenny- one of the reasons I am so glad you are back is your sense of humor! It's wicked!
              Prospective job dude and I talked at lunch and I pulled some random ass salary out of my rear and he said.....K, I'll get back to you tomorrow!
              I am frought with anxiety over all this, but otherwise doing well.
              I gave my friend at work that has the sick daughter the rosary beads that I retrieved from my friends apartment that was murdered by her boyfriend. Remember all that drama? It just felt like the right thing to do.
              I am going to eat and crash. Sober!!
              Travelling for the next two weeks.....ugh
              A pacemaker???? Yikes
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama - you are traveling again?!?!? Gee whiz. When you got this job, I didn't realize the extent of traveling that you would have to do!

Fen - I agree with Liz & Mama. Love your sense of humor.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Evening all.
                  Tried to post this morning but the site was having issues.
                  Fen I would love to go younger but the younger men want yet younger women....but I am trying.....
                  Gym and if any of you follow me on Facebook check out my picture from today... I did a dead lift of 132 pounds...best yet.
                  Church tonight. Part of a group that helps homeless folks transition and they stay at our church for a week and I was the coordinator for tonight. Yikes 8 adults and 9 kids....what was I thinking...but I survived and I am tired.
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Guess everyone is already in bed. Most of you are on the other side of the country.

Liz - how are you doing? You are sounding good. Did you like Everest? Right now, the only thing that I would go see is a comedy.

Pauly - how are you today? I hope that today was a much better day.

FT - So, you get 4 days off? You lucky guy you!

Rusty - where are you now. Instead of Where's Waldo, we need to play Where's Rusty.

SK - How are you? Any more stories? I just love that you do that.

Dottie - How did your event go?

I hope that everyone had a wonderful day and have a fantastic tomorrow.

It's time for October...........
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh Dottie - x-post. Catch you in October.................

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                      X