~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

All-in-all Jude I'd say you did pretty well! Don't beat yourself up. Get back at it, friend!

Hope your wedding goes to plan, BigAl! What an awesome responsibility.

24 more for all of us here.
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and my struggling brethren. Dust yourself off Jude and accept what is. Now just get yourself back on the rails headed toward your goal. Look, we are all human, none of us superhuman. We are all faced with challenges but we always have a choice about how we respond. Pray, we choose wisely. So, hugs and loving understanding from this big lug to all in need. Let’s all send lots of love in support of Jude and BigAl. This is the essence of who we are, and lord knows I need it sometimes myself. So, it is with a tremendous sense of gratitude that I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Today I choose to surround myself with people who feel like sunshine!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
        Today I choose to surround myself with people who feel like sunshine!
        I usually just opt for actual sunshine... but people can be ok too.

Comment

5:36am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I've got some gluten free blintzes for breakfast this morning! Enjoy!

Last edited by abcowboy; October 10, 2021, 06:42 AM.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

You did amazingly well [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], pick up where you left off and keep moving forward!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude, thanks for your honesty. We keep coming back to this group no matter what because we know what we want. I totally missed yesterday. We went fishing and just coasted around the channels. Beautiful day with friends that included no alcohol. We settle this week and then the “primitive” living starts. We will have 2 stools, a bed and maybe a couch and TV. I work in the thrift store so if needed I can get a cheap table or something to hold us over until the real stuff comes in. We have a group of neighbors that have SUVS and they are all helping us get our boxes into our garage. At least we are not moving any big furniture. Its amazing how much crap you accumulate even when downsizing. I’m going to have to work even harder at streamlining. Hope everyone has a great day today. Another 24 for me please and thank you……

Comment

Just jumped off and saw that awesome breakfast. Thanks Cowboy….

Comment

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. We leave for home today, and I I'm really looking forward to having my coffee on the back porch in the morning.

Thanks for brekkie cowboy! Delish!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Canadians in the Cafe! Mrs QW and I will be spending the day indoors and having a quiet supper later on but wishing we could be together with family. This is the 2nd year we’ve not been able to be together for Thanksgiving.

Jude, so nice to see your Cafe friends be supportive, not surprising, but if you spent a lot of time with drinkers and had a few, no big deal. Safe travels home! I bet your porch missed you!

Another awesome brekkie Cowboy! Thanks.

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving QW and Cowboy! Lucky you get it earlier than us I'm jealous, happy Sunday to all and enjoy a nice AF day!
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 more, please and thank you!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends! So sorry you can't be with family, QW. I can't wait until things get back to a better version of normal!

We are patching plaster on some of our ceilings and walls today. But only for the morning. Afternoon will be NFL football games and maybe a bit of gardening.

Thanks for the awesome breakfast, Cowboy!

24 more for all of us please.
                            Last edited by dill; October 10, 2021, 10:11 AM.
                            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Cowboy breakfast chomping junkies. Busy day here on this chilly morning which I’m lovin! Ran an extra mile to burn off Cowboys morning feast. Hoping our BigAl survived the wedding and will report on his day’s activity. Jude is back on track. Ginger is hopefully feeling better. Life is good. So, this guy, with deep appreciation for my Cattleman Cafe family accept another XXIV. I wish you all the best day and coming week possible. Blessings

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. ~ John Burrough
                              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Good morning Cafe and happy Monday. Wishing everyone a great start to the week! Another 24 for me please and thank you. Tried to share this picture with you and can’t seem to get it right!! ��
                                Last edited by Rava; October 11, 2021, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X