~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Busy day ahead. Settlement today. Didn’t sleep a wink last night. Could not turn my brain off. We have some nice neighbors that are helping us move by caravan. Mostly boxes of personal items but enough that we will take any help we can get. Hope everyone has a good and sober day today.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

A cool start to the day but lots of sunshine in the forecast. I love this time of year (but not what comes after!).

Hope the move goes well Rava.

Have a great af Thursday everyone.

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good luck with the move today Rava! Moving is such a PIA, and I hope never to have to do it again, but I guess that you just never know...

Would love to see some of your trail cam pics cowboy! Please share!

Dill, what a great idea to clear off some of your property for your viewing pleasure! I'm sure that you will find a good use for it.

24 more for all of us please!

Comment

Happy AF Thursday everyone!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and early risers. Best of luck with the move [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. I’m hoping our [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] checks in. Great golf tournament yesterday. Our team played well but we did not get into the final, which was another nine holes. Oh, it was cold at 8am tee off. Cold I tell ya! We are heading to Dans Point tomorrow so it will be a late check in for me. So, with a warm heart and tons of gratitude I accept another twenty four. Do something that makes you happy. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Late check in here. I thought I'd done it! Lol Gabapentin brain here.

Saw a new PT that's a friend of the family yesterday. She adjusted my hips. She says the pain is coming from my sacrum and gave me new exercises. Pain is reduced this morning with just advil so I'm hopeful! No bike riding until I get this under control. The thought of a three day ride to AZ is frightful at this point!

Rava, goodluck today. Good idea about the thrift stores. I think if it were me, I'd cancel that order and save my money. In AZ they have fancy thrift stores with quality furniture. I bet FL has them too.

Enjoy your golf, Techie! Dill, enjoy your new clearing. Jude, enjoy your morning porch time! Everyone else, enjoy whatever makes you happy. I'll gladly take 24 more.

Comment

Just a quick check in again from these parts. Hope everyone is enjoying another 24.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:15am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Got up early today as Hank just had to go do his morning business at 4:20 lol. Figured since I was up and it's Friday...

I'll see what pics are on the trail cams when I go collect them on the 29th. [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends. I’m happy to have put a couple of bad days behind me. My wife has been on a business trip these last few days. Ugh. But, I will not be drinking today.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We tried a new farmers market yesterday and Cowboy, we bought buns just like the one you pictured. Looking forward to brekkie after my walk. We also bought perogies , looking forward to trying them.

The meet n greet with my new doc went well yesterday. She has a great bedside manner, is thorough (basing this on the tests she’s arranging) and was amazed that another doctor had told me to stop walking. She was glad I ignored that advice!

Big Al, great youve notched another couple of days af!

Have a great af Friday everyone!!

QW
                        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy AF Friday all!
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and farmers market shoppers. Looks delicious, Cowboy. Get back on that horse, BigAl. Off to San Diego for a week then a few day in Santa Barbara seeing friends. We need to track the fire news re: Santa Barbara as we may have to alter plans. So, with an expotition (Pooh’s word) starting in an hour, I graciously accept another XXIV. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x
                            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Early pt with the new doc. Better so far! Fingers crossed. 24 here, please.

Comment

I'd be grateful for another 24.
                                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X