~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

On the road visiting family - in beautiful North Carolina. I'll take another 24 please.
    Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Have fun Marylou 5:11 in Vegas another 24 for me and my friends here
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Next time you're stressed, take a step back, inhale & laugh. Remember who you are & why you are here. You're never given anything in this world that you cannot handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself & love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.”

6:25am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] abcowboy

Another new week y'all, lets git'er done! Enjoy your trip and visit Marylou!
        Last edited by abcowboy; June 26, 2017, 07:26 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], I wanted to thank you for the link you shared with [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION] on another thread. He re-posted it on his thread. It's a really good resource and I'm glad I didn't miss it!

24 more please and thank you!
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 please:happy2:

Cowboy - I will post some pics this week! It is kind of a mess right now with the tools everywhere.

Comment

Tessa and Hank do look alike! Such cuties!

Comment

I think I originally posted the link in the Nest [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], can't remember exactly though lol. My counsellor gave me a relapse prevention workbook which I found very helpful, I searched online for it, but all I could find was the one I posted. As [MENTION=3793]Guitar[/MENTION]istsa said, the workbook makes it more interactive, instead of just more reading material. But like anthing else, you have to do it openly and honestly, if we can't be honest with ourselves, how can we expect to move forward to where we want to be....

I'm looking forward to the pics [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION], I know what construction mess is all about, I work with it everyday lol
                Last edited by abcowboy; June 26, 2017, 02:55 PM.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

4:53 am in Vegas another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Just after 8:30 in the morning here in Jersey and looks like the sun will be keeping us company today. Just about to run out the door and I'll take another 24 please!
                    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                    Newbies Nest Roll Call
                    Toolbox
                    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

"Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date, take a deep breath and try again."

6:45am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Another 24 please :love:

Comment

I could go for another 24 please, and thank you!
                          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

“Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship.”

6:25am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] abcowboy

Think we've got to come up with some ideas to get the forum moving and shaking again.....

Comment

5:56 am in Vegas another 24 please Cowboy,you're good with the research and I was wondering just out of curiosity how many regulars post daily? I guesstimated about 20-25?

Comment

There might be that many Pauly, I'll see what I can come up with. I'm not sure how they determine "active members" at the bottom of the main page, maybe [MENTION=9640]Forum Manager[/MENTION] or [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION] could answer that for us?
                                Last edited by abcowboy; June 28, 2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X