~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I'll have another 24 more awesome alcohol free hours please!

Way to go, [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION]!
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Humbly ask for 24 hrs, please. Thank you...

[MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] :congrats: on your awesome 30 days!... Thank you for posting the ups and downs. Never giving up!... You rock

Comment

Neo congrats on 30 days! Huge stuff.

9.40 am in Oz. Another 24 hrs please.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well done Neo...1am here in Scotland and just finished work...I'll have another 24 please!

Comment

Day 31. Going to drop days and focus on next month.Have saved $1556 dollars so far. What a night last night. Had to use my whole focus and in total tune with my mind and the market. NQ's took a massive dump and I took over $2000usd out of the market which would of been better if wasn't tired but as the saying goes, make hay while the sun is down at 3am in the morn. Wow is all I can say. Anyhow another 24 please
            Last edited by Neo; June 10, 2017, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Watching the moonset here in Ohio. Beautiful! I'll have another 24 awesome AF hours, please. Thank you.

Coffee's on. Have a cup. There's decaf too, for our down under friends.
              Last edited by dill; June 10, 2017, 05:06 AM.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:05 in Vegas another 24 for me and my friends here
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

8:25 am Saturday in central Florida - 24 more for moi please.
                  Way to go Neo - onward through month two!
                  Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

“A person without a vision for his future will always return to the past.”

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] abcowboy

Looks like an inside weekend for Bubba, Hank, and I with all the rain, so I might have time getting caught up on everyone and everything around here! Sorry that I haven't been much of an inspiration to y'all, things on my mind and all, time to head on over to my journal me thinks....
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 more for me please.
                      Great Job [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION]

Comment

Some light clouds giving us some shade over here in Jersey. 11 am and just hitting 73f. I'll take another 24 please! And a cup of that awesome coffee, Dill! :happy2:

The Importance of Play for Adults | World of Psychology
                        Last edited by Orimus; June 10, 2017, 10:27 AM.
                        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Day 32. Still tired after going through night to 6am Saturday. Plan exercise into regime this week and get neck and back massage. Looking at getting massage chair with zero g function and mounting my 2 x 43" monitors above viewing area to take strain off those areas . Another 24 please
                          Last edited by Neo; June 11, 2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

“We are all damaged. We have all been hurt. We have all had to learn painful lessons. We are all recovering from some mistake, loss, betrayal, abuse, injustice or misfortune. All of life is a process of recovery that never ends. We each must find ways to accept and move through the pain and to pick ourselves back up. For each pang of grief, depression, doubt or despair there is an inverse toward renewal coming to you in time. Each tragedy is an announcement that some good will indeed come in time. Be patient with yourself.”

6:55am in Alberta, another 24 for me and everyone else please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Way to go on 1 month Neo!

I'll have 3 eggs over easy, extra bacon, hash browns, on white please, and another cup of dill's delicious coffee!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:12 in Vegas another 24 please Cowboy,that breakfast sounds great!
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'm not much of a breakfast eater Pauly, usually only on Sundays. A few years back I only ate one meal a day, supper. Or dinner as my kids like to call it, whatever happened to breakfast, dinner, and supper lol. Anyway, I filled in my other 2 meals with "barley sandwiches". Now I pack a lunch during the week for dinner, and usually have soup/sandwich for dinner on the weekends. Can honestly say that that I haven't noticed any great health benefits to quitting dinking, but I'm sure they are there!

Comment

Working...
                                X