~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Done some whipper snipping in hot weather for a couple of hours. So tempting to grab a 6 pack but didn’t. . Sore in the body but exercise is going to help. Aiming for yoga tomorrow .Here’s to another 24
    Last edited by Neo; November 22, 2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Up before the dawn, so no weather report today, lol.
      Today Mrs. V and I celebrate 31 years. Tomorrow out of town a few days for Thanksgiving holiday.
      Wishing you all a good AF day.
      24 more here please.

Comment

Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul. ~Thomas Merton

Congrats to you [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]! Won't it be special to share the celebration with Mrs. V alcohol free?!

My son and grandkids are coming today, spending the night and celebrating Thanksgiving with us tomorrow. Mr. D's sister will join us then. I'm going to be prepping today, baking pumpkin pie, making cranberry relish, putting together dough for refrigerator rolls. :happy2:

24 please!
        Last edited by dill; November 22, 2017, 07:41 AM.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy anniversary Mr.V! another 24 please
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy anniversary Mr. V....so many things to be grateful for! Here's to another 24 here in NY!

Comment

6:40am In Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] (by proxy) abcowboy

Sounds like you're going to have a houseful Dill! Enjoy your Thanksgiving with family, one of the things we should all be grateful for!

Working outside on a hot day is one of the few times I get the "I wishes" Neo, good on you for leaving that 6 pack where it belongs!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Mr & Mrs V!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 please, 9:27 in Calgary.

Happy Anniversary Mr V!
                  Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                  "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

7:35 in Toronto
                    Difficulty dealing with emotions and myself right now.
                    Haven’t checked in in so long.
                    But I am still sober. And have been now over two years.
                    Another twenty four please.

Comment

Great to see you [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION]! What's going on? What's got you down?
                      Last edited by abcowboy; November 22, 2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Stopping by my favorite cafe for an order of 24 more. It’s good to see everyone. Bri — sorry you’re feeling blue although I’m glad your quit’s intact. It’s good to see you - lean on us friend. Have a great 24 all. ML
                        Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

It's been a while since I checked in. I had a mishap with an antidepressant that sent me off the edge and it took some time to get back to normal. Got my therapist back which is essential. Joined a new group. Looking forward to 24 more. Hi everyone.
                          "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey, how's the coffee in this place?:happy2: Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it, and here's to another 24 hours. Oh yeah, it's 6:00 am here in N.Y.

Comment

Hi Jude — looks like we’re the early birds today. I’m on stuffing duty so time to head to the chopping block and face the onions. I suspect Cowboy will rustle up a breakfast feast — he’s probably fetching the eggs as we speak.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate — and whether you do or not — may you find many things to be grateful for today.

Hugs,
                              Mary

PS - 6:40 am; 69 degrees and rain in central FL.
                              Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

“I was set free because my greatest fear had been realized, and I still had a daughter who I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling

Some of us hit rock bottom, others of us were close enough to see it. Still others were close enough to touch it. I love this thought of 'rock bottom' becoming a foundation. All that we have experienced and learned about ourselves and our lives is something to build on.

24 more please, and Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA.
                                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X