~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

7:20 a.m. in Oz. Another 24 hrs please. I am worth it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well, now that I've got some spare time on my hands, I figured it was about time to add a few things to the Café! I've got this habit of frozen yogurt in a waffle cone every evening, but I reckon I don't mind a bit of ice cream every once in a while, so enjoy everyone!

And as I was spending those long hours in a tractor seat, I got to listening to the radio again! And it dawned on me another addition we needed to the Café booths..

How many of you remember these?? And no, they are not just filled with country music lol, so go ahead and spin up your favourite tunes!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Day 27 another 24 please .Yes I have icecream with banana or blueberries. Also goes well with yoghurt. "Make the gut health great again"
        Last edited by Neo; June 6, 2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

5 am in Vegas another 24 please
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 more please. Thanks for the updates Cowboy, some good tunes on that Jukebox.

Comment

"Something will grow from all you're going through and it will be you.”

6:45am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is just another day that ends in "y", no sense quitting on your quit over that...
              Last edited by abcowboy; June 6, 2017, 04:08 PM. Reason: Oops, sorry dill! Y'all have to point out when I miss someone, I try to keep track but now we've moved to 2 pages in one day
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Just got back from the bakery with this cake, so as you move around the threads today be sure to invite everyone over to the Café for a piece of it and to wish Mr & Mrs Paulywogg a Happy Anniversary!

Comment

Love the new additions, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]!

I hate to whine about little things, but my name was left off the list! I did indeed check in! And I'm checking in again today.

24 more, please!

Happy Anniversary, [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]!
                  Last edited by dill; June 6, 2017, 03:54 PM.
                  Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill has checked in today for another 24 hrs! :happy2:

And so am i. 6:55 a.m. in Oz. Do i get ice cream with that?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

7:46 in the evening here in Jersey and the clouds have been sticking around. I don't mind the mood lighting but where is that summer sun? :happy2: I'll take another 24 please!

Happy Anniversary, [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]!
                      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                      Newbies Nest Roll Call
                      Toolbox
                      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Day 28 Another 24 please. working on brain fog confusion issues .Hey G, I'm in Australia too
                        Last edited by Neo; June 7, 2017, 03:39 AM.

Comment

4:49 in hot Vegas another 24 for myself and my friends here please
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“The two things in life you are in total control over are your attitude and your effort.”

6:15am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Halfway to the weekend, lets git'er done y'all!
                            Last edited by abcowboy; June 7, 2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

24 more for me please!
                              Happy Anniversary [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]

Comment

Just after 10:30 here in Jersey and I'm only on my second cup of coffee. The sun has decided to show up today! Supposed to be hitting 90 over the weekend. I'll take another 24 please!
                                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X