~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

10:40 am here in Jersey. We're at 84f on a bright Sunday morning. :happy2: I'll take another 24 please!
    Last edited by Orimus; June 11, 2017, 09:42 AM.
    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
    Newbies Nest Roll Call
    Toolbox
    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], for another perfect quote. I also really liked yesterdays and shared it immediately with my family.

Hi [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION], I see what you mean about FTWD. I started watching the recording, got distracted by something that needed doing, and we have yet to return to watching it. But of course, I know I shall! LOL What is it with us and that show?! Altho I do remember last season it did kind of pick up towards the end.

I read the article you posted on play, [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION]. It was timely for me bc yesterday I was in a foul mood and I realized something was missing in my life lately. It has been all work for me lately around here and I have let it crowd out the joy of play! This has been an issue for me over the years. I sometimes have to consciously remind myself to have fun. I can so easily let myself be pulled down by the daily grind! Pretty sure my drinking was one of my quick solutions along those lines!
      [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION], I hope you get past the tired feelings soon! Maybe you need more play in your life!

24 more please!
      Last edited by dill; June 11, 2017, 10:26 AM.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Almost 11 on a quiet Sunday morning in Saskatchewan and I'm in for 24 more AF hours.

Comment

24 more for me please.

Comment

5:01am in Vegas another 24 please Dill I didn't even turn FTWD on last night I watched The Menendez brothers movie on Lifetime, interesting story behind the murders
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all, 24 more please.

Comment

“Things may go wrong today, dust it off, focus on what's going right and keep going.”

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION] Neo abcowboy

It's Monday, back to work for me, let's be careful out there y'all....
                Last edited by abcowboy; June 12, 2017, 07:41 AM.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

2:30 here in Jersey and hitting 91f with the sun shining. We'll see how long this lasts but it is just about the summer solstice so ..... Anyways, I gratefully cement my commitment for another 24 hours as a non-drinker!
                  “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                  Newbies Nest Roll Call
                  Toolbox
                  Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Checking in - melancholy day here in Central FL. Peace and love to Pulse families and first responders. Another 24 for me please.
                    Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm in for 24 more gloriously AF hours!

I thought I posted this hours ago, but apparently I neglected to click the Post Quick Reply button!
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more for me please.

Comment

“We must try to forget the things that hurt us but we must never forget the lessons they taught us.”

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] abcowboy

One more day digging in the groundwork.... why did I become a plumber lol...
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:26 am another 24 for myself and my friends here
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thank you for sharing, [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]! Here we go for twenty-four more!
                              Dill

Comment

humbly asking for 24 hours. Thankful I'm in such awesome company!
                                "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                                “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                                X