~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Beautiful pics, QW! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by. Great to see you!

Ginger, thanks for the update about Pauly and QW. Hope [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] stops in some time!

I'm just back from my 50th High School Reunion. It was really strange to see those folks after so long. I never went to any of the prior reunions and was surprised how many I actually remembered, even if just by name. Most everyone was drinking of course, but I had no interest in imbibing. I don't think it would've enhanced the experience one bit!

Thanks for the great breakfast Cowboy!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

QW, great to see you here and thanks for the pics. Glad that you and Mrs QW were able to get away for a few days!

Cowboy, we had a lot of T-storms here as well yesterday, with some torrential downpours. The gardens really needed it though, and they were happy to soak it up.

Mr. J and put up 13 quarts of dill pickles yesterday; now all we have to do is wait for them to be ready to eat.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I completely forgot to check in yesterday. Jude, I made bread and butter pickles yesterday. QW so glad you checked in and are doing well. Ginger, thanks for the little update on QW and Pauly and glad that they are doing well. Dill, Wow a 50th high school reunion. How did we get so old?? Mine should be coming up soon. Techie, so glad you are staying so busy. Triathlon training. WOW. Thats very amazing! Thanks for the breakfast yesterday Cowboy. QW hope you guys get to go to Mexico in November. That is a good thing to look forward to. Hi to Big Al! I have noticed that I am able to grocery shop with out dying for that bottle of wine. I spent about a month struggling really hard and now it’s much better. It really helps having your head in the right spot. Wishing everyone an easy sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good to see everyone this morning. I forgot to sign in yesterday too, Rava! The travelling threw me off, I guess. I'm a creature of routine! I'm glad you are finding the grocery store easier and that your head is in such a good place.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Great to see you again QW, and glad to hear that things are as good as can be expected.

I graduated high school in '74, so 50 years is still a couple of years away for me. Crazy where all the time went especially when I spent a large portion of it in the bottom of a bottle.

I'm glad you're not struggling as much as you used to [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. Those small victories keep adding up to prove to us that we can do it!

Sounds like harvest is starting at the end of this week or on the weekend. The farm boss called to give me a heads up and to see if I was available one day this week to attend a bit of a training session on the new combines. He said the monitors and settings are quite a bit different from the old ones so I told him I would be available when the dealership came out to give the training session.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Busy day getting ready to travel again for a week in Dana Point/Monarch Bay. So, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I'm taking care of a horse and two alpaca for my neighbor and it's messed up my morning check in. Lol

I'll take another day!

Comment

Good Tuesday morning cafe! Still raining here, might be a good day to put up more pickles.

24 more for all of us please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, your post made me laugh. You are now a part time animal keeper to add to your resume. Good job! Dill, good luck with those pickles. I put up 6 quarts the other day. Yum! Wishing everyone a great and sober day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I'm not sure which to call you [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], a cowgirl or a rancher lol. Have fun looking after the critters!
                          Last edited by abcowboy; August 23, 2022, 06:27 AM.

Comment

I'm not the one doing pickles Rava! That is our Jude. But, she did say she was making dill pickles!

I'll join in with 24 more.
                            Last edited by dill; August 23, 2022, 06:49 AM.
                            Dill

Comment

Dry as a bone around here but I'll take that over the rain down south. Lordy! I hope our 5th wheel doesn't float away!

The critters have zero pasture grass so it means feeding three times a day. They are spoiled by their owner though! Lots of shade and misters to keep them cool in this heat.

Well, I can see them roaming around the gate so best get going! I'll enjoy another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and those in a pickle. Off to Monarch Bay. So, with a full day of travel ahead, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
                                X