~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy Tuesday cafe! Raining hard here this morning, and I'm thankful that my porch has a roof!

I'm in for another 24 hours...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. Another 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another Fall-like day here. You know who else I still miss? Mr. Vervill! I think of him whenever I see the Bengals play because I know he took pictures of them and of Ohio State for local media. I feel confident he is doing well tho.

Glad you liked the Cat program, Ginger. I didn't think about Pearl watching it, too! Was she impressed with the cat acrobats? I sure was.

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], that reminds me. The ladies that trained the cats to do tricks were Ukrainian. Maybe you would get a kick out of that program too. Again, it is only an hour long and it's on Netflix.

24 hours of freedom will be gratefully received.
          Last edited by dill; September 13, 2022, 06:29 AM.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I hardly ever wear sandals, never mind flip flops. I think the last time I wore flip flops we called them thongs haha.

I'll have to check out the show once I get done harvest [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. And speaking of harvest, Bubba informs me that we are now 51% complete. On the downward slide now!
            Y'all have a fantastic day!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

ABC, the thong comment made me laugh!

I have baby Jack the next three days so I'll be busy and tired!

Last night was my first night on the cpap. Anyone here use one? If so, any words of wisdom?

I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and thong wearers everywhere. Stayed overnight in San Jose. We weee stuck for four hours due to a fatal accident. Heading home shortly. I fully accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Gotta' love those pets! But they sure do need a lot of attention at times.
                  No doubt. I have no idea how people manage with kids and pets. Over at my freinds place today, it was a battle of who could get more attention their super awesome chocolate lab, or super adorable 2 year old daughter... never a dull moment, haha.

Comment

Dill, I miss Mr. Vervill as well. I really enjoyed his posts, and hope that he is doing OK.

Our garden is still full of tomatoes if anyone wants some! We put up more sauce yesterday, and today it's salsa. Uggh, I'm having nightmares about tomatoes taking over the world.

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
                      We put up more sauce yesterday, and today it's salsa. Uggh, I'm having nightmares about tomatoes taking over the world.
                      Jude, you gave me a good chuckle!

My new pup was driving me crazy yesterday morning, she was so full of energy! I decided to take her on a long walk in the woods so she could run it off. As it turned out, we found some of the cattle (the renter's cattle) had broken through the electric fence and were down in the wood where they are definitely not supposed to be!! Who know where they might've ended up if I hadn't taken that walk! We called the renters and they came and took care of the situation.

It will be a great day not to drink!
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I kinda knew this day was coming up fast, either yesterday or today. Turns out it was yesterday so we're having cake a day late. Huge congratulations going out to

@Mulburry !

Comment

Good morning Cafe and happy 1 year anniversary Mulberry!! Cowboy your thong comment was the best! Wishing everyone a great a sober day. Ginger, Im sure you are loving baby Jack! Don’t know much about a CPAP. 24 more please and thanks!

Comment

Day two of adventures with an 11 month old. Lol

QW, said to say hi! He's on count down to their Mexico trip. 63 days!

Better get up and at 'em! I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

[MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], congrats on one year of sobriety! Keep it up!

It's a good thing that you took that walk in the woods dill. I'm sure that your renters appreciated the fact that you took the time to call them!

Ginger, have fun with baby Jack I'm sure that he keeps you hopping!

24 more for all of us please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X