~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Cowboy, glad that you got your truck back. It's always nice to be driving your own vehicle again!

All this talk of breakfast is making me hungry!
    [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], so glad that you dropped in for a visit, and congrats on 1300 days! I'm really sorry about Mrs. QW's condition deteriorating. I hope that you are able to go on your trip in November. Glad that were able to see your brother and sil without jeopardizing your quit.

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

QW, thanks for stopping in, it was great to hear from you. 1300 days, WOW! And how remarkable that your brother and sil have cut back on their drinking so dramatically. I cannot understand how they do it. The AV voice within poked me when I read that and I felt a twinge of envy. I hope that you and Mrs. QW are able to make that excusion to Mexico, but you are right that you have many memories to cherish either way.

Mulburry, fresh fruit is really wonderful. The fruit you buy at the grocery simply doesn't measure up.

Our grandson was over yesterday working on his online drivers ed class. He has not touched it in 3-4 weeks due to the start of school/sports and his recent bout with covid. I don't know for sure if he had covid or a bad cold because he didn't get tested. But it really hit him and he was tired and listless for a couple of weeks. It was good to see him back to good health.

Let's gratefully seize another day.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe. So good to hear from you QW. Glad you had a nice visit with your brother and sil. Congrats on 1300 days!! Wow that is huge!! Cowboy, thanks for the breakfast rundown. I agree with Bubba and Tuesday waffles would be my pick as well! dill, I too like grits with salt,pepper and butter. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday. 24 more please and thanks!

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to see you again [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], and congrats on those 1300 days!

We do have french toast every so often on a Saturday or Sunday [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], not sure why we don't have it more often...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. A cool wet morning here in The Sierras. Loving it. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Yikes, I forgot to mention that I will be out of the country starting Friday. I will not be posting everyday since work and the time difference will make it difficult. I promise to check in every other day when possible. Thanks!
                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Early morning for me. Mr. D has a medical test this morning and they scheduled it for O Dark Thirty. And there's a beautiful, thick fog out there this morning. So, off we go!

Gratefully accepting another 24hours.
                  Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

You beat me to the punch this morning [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. Hope that everything goes well with Mr. D' s medical tests!

24 more for all us please!

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

We have you here with us till Friday then [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], enjoy your time out of country and safe travels.

Hopefully all goes well with Mr D [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], be careful driving in that fog.

I know Washington is a big state [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], just wondering if you were close to Maple Valley? Our second oldest daughter competed in a Half Ironman race there the other day.

Guess what [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], I'm at home this morning and get to enjoy waffles with Bubba lol. I picked my truck up yesterday and today I have to return the rental, so I got to spend the evening at home with my bride. Then it will be back behind a combine steering wheel for me.

Comment

Well! I forgot to check in again. Hubby and I are doing wordle in the mornings as we enjoy our coffee and it's messing with my schedule. Lol

QW, so good to see you in th Cafe! Sure hope you can get to Mexico. Enjoy your company. PD sucks

ABC, we are about 140 miles from Maple Valley. Just a quick trip over the Cascade mountain range.

Waves to all my Cafe pals! I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and foggy morning lovers. Thick fog here in The Sierras. Thoughts out for Mr. D. Meantime, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Still not entirely awake yet, another short night.

I would be grateful for another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning. I hope Mr D did well on his tests and you made it safely in the fog. Techie glad you are here for a few more days with us. Cowboy glad you got those Tuesday waffles yesterday. I’m throwing an eggo one in the toaster now. Wishing everyone a great and sober day!

Comment

Working...
                                X