No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thank you for all the well wishes. Mr. D's procedure was a biopsy of his kidney. He said the procedure was not painful and it was quick. So that part was good. Now let's hope the results are!

Our farmer friend stopped over yesterday with a load of veggies from his garden. He even brought a pint of pickled peppers for us to sample! I am not a fan of peppers, to be honest, but I told him I would give those peppers a try. They sure are pretty in the jar! He also brought some beets which I love! So, beets for dinner tonight...

Ginger, we do Wordle every day too! There have been some real doozies this past week, and then a few really simple ones. We do it and then click the 'share' button and send the results in a text to our daughter in New Orleans. She's a whiz at that game!

Glad you got some time in with Bubba Cowboy, and I bet she was glad to have those waffles!

24 more please and thank you.
      Last edited by dill; September 21, 2022, 06:55 AM.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hopefully Mr. D hears about the biopsy quickly and its good news, Dill. Sending good thoughts your way!

Had a lovely visit with our friends yesterday. They are our neighbors in AZ. No AL in site.

I'll take another day!

Comment

Really quick. I accept another twenty four. Blessings x
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], hoping that Mr. D's biopsy results are normal.

Not much happening around here, but I noticed that the leaves are starting to change. Early Fall is one of my favorite seasons.

I'm in for another 24!

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks..

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hoping for positive results for Mr D [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I’m also hoping for good results for Mr D’s biopsy. I just bought some pickled beets yesterday. Hubs and I are heading out for a little mini vacation about an hour north of us for a long weekend. Putting dog in kennel and heading out after lunch. No booze in my future. Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 more please!

Comment

I'll gladly take another day!!

Comment

Mr. D got no results. They biopsied the wrong tissue! The doc wants him to go in for a do-over and he is not a happy camper. Thing is, it took a month to get in for this one and the doc wants the results than that. He says he can get him in next week if he is admitted as a patient as opposed to outpatient. Ugh. But then we find out the hospital is full to capacity. The soonest he can get in is next Tuesday. Unbelievable!

Beautiful, cool weather here today. It feels like Fall. Hey wait a minute! It IS Fall!

24 more, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Late check in for this guy. Sorry to hear about Mr. D. I hope things get sorted. In frantic packing mode. I accept another twenty four. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

That really stinks about Mr. D's results dill! Hopefully they'll get it right next time around!

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Techie, thanks for yet another good quote. I appreciate you doing that for us. Yesterday's was a good reminder.

The temperature this morning was 38F! Definite chill in the air around here! It makes the dogs extra frisky so I am waiting for the sunrise so I can take them on a run.

Rava, have fun on your mini get-away!

24 for all of us, please and thank you.
                            Dill

Comment

Hi Cafe!! Dill, I feel your pain. Omg I would be so pissed. Im glad they got him back in but the inconvenience plus the mental stress is too much!! Wishing everyone a great and sober day. Sending a pic from our view. 24 more please.

Comment

5:39am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Working...
                                X