No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian looks like a monster, stay safe [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] and good job on putting the wine back where it belongs!

A cabin in the mountains would be my ideal getaway [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], enjoy the place and the time with your sisters.

I'm not much of a pumpkin fan [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], but I do enjoy fresh pumpkin bread!

Hopefully you and Mr J don't come down with Covid [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION].
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Dill, how'd Mr. Dill's procedure go?

Loving the mountains! I raised my boys in the mountains in a cabin much like this one. Lots of good memories keep popping into my mind. I'm blessed!

I'll take another day!

Comment

Mr. D's second procedure took place this morning and it went well. It was a different doctor from the first one and this one had Mr. D in the CT machine so he could be sure to get the right area of the kidney. Mr. D is sore but glad to have it behind him!

:welldone:, Rava!

So, another 24 for all of us here, please and thank you.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Quick check in from Greece. I accept another twenty four. Blessings x
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I'd be grateful for another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

Quick check-in here as I'm off to my volunteer job. Hope to hear from Rava soon but she may be affected by the power outage down in Florida. Hope all is well.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:24am in Aberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Glad to hear Mr D's procedure went well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], let's hope that the results are just as good...

I'm also hoping to hear from [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] soon, so many people without power and who knows for how long.

I think I spent the last night in the camper for this year as we'll finish up harvest today! Not going to do much to the camper today, just pack what I need and head for home. I'll come back out tomorrow and pack up everything, give the camper a good cleaning, then get it ready for winter!

Comment

I'm not sure where Rava lives in Florida. Does anyone know? Sending thoughts and prayers to everyone affected.

Dill, hoping the results are good!! Did Mr D have symptoms that caused concern?

Another cool, mountain day. I'll take another!

Comment

Well, we had a couple of friends over for dinner Sunday, and yesterday they called and said that they had both just tested positive for covid. They are doing ok, seem to have a mild case of it. Fingers crossed that Mr. J and I don't get it.
                      I have Covid again now as well... I think. Felt really sick/feverish last week with stomach issues and thought it was a stomach bug; but the GI issues cleared after a couple days and I still kept feeling sick. Then my brother (close contact) got cold-like symptoms and tested positive. By the time I did a test it showed up as negative but I'm pretty sure it's Covid (still feeling quite fatigued etc. even now at Day 10). Anyways, moral of the story is: good to keep in mind that Covid can present with unorthodox symptoms sometimes (and the maxum these days: "if you feel sick it's probably Covid" sitill stands).
                      Last edited by Mulburry; September 29, 2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], sorry that you aren't feeling well, and hope that you recover soon. So far Mr. J and I are having no symptoms of covid, and hope that it stays that way!

Rava, hope that you are safe!

Cowboy, what will you do to keep busy now that the harvest is over?

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                          Last edited by abcowboy; September 30, 2022, 06:28 AM.

Comment

I'm not 100% sure where she lives now [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], for some reason I want to say Orlando but that's probably not right. Wherever you are [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], check in and let us know how you're doing.

That sucks about not feeling good [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]. I think you're right though, Covid will be around forever and keep affecting us all.

I have a few jobs to do [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], probably enough work for a week or two, then I'm not sure. My phone usually always rings right when I think I have nothing to do though lol. My truck goes in for an oil change first thing this morning, then I'll head to the farm to finish packing up the camper. Next week I'll start on the jobs still on my board. That's enough looking into the future for me haha.

Comment

Sorry you've been unwell, Mulburry. My son and grandson had the same set of symptoms as you but they did not test. I'm pretty sure it was covid. It took a while to get over it but they are both fine now.

Covid will be with us from now on and I am one who believes it was man made in that lab in China. What makes me angry is that there hasn't been a real push to find out the origin. I guess this comment teeters on "political" but it is not meant to be and it really shouldn't. It's a medical concern for the whole world and it was turned into a political football.

Mr. D's results are not back yet but the chronic disease is truly worrying...I don't really want to talk about the symptoms but they are typical symptoms for kidney disease and his blood test are showing a significant decline in kidney function. His doc has put him back on prednisone.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Last edited by dill; September 30, 2022, 07:27 AM.
                              Dill

Comment

ABC, where ever Rava is I hope she's safe. Check in as soon as you can, [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION].

I'm so sorry, Dill. I shouldn't have asked. I'll continue to keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Our mountain get away ends today. It's been one of the most relaxing trips. I'm so blessed to be friends with my sisters!

I'll take another day.

Comment

Working...
                                X