~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I'm afraid I have 2 left feet, but in spite of that I have always loved dancing. Unfortunately, Mr. D does not. Ah well.

My bil and sil met at one of those country dancing clubs and for a while the two of them were instructors. They enjoyed it so much and each found their soul mates through it.:love:

So sorry about your weather and smoke conditions, Mulburry. I hope things turn around and get back to normal.

Today, like yesterday, will be colorful and windy and a good day not to drink. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Still have family in town. I'll take another day!

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
        Sure hope you get some relief from the fires and smoke soon [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]. Out 2 daughters in the lower mainland have commented on the unusually warm and dry fall they are having.
        Smoke (mostly) cleared out today, yay (could actually enjoy this nice weather)! And ya it's absolutely crazy, every day temperature records aren't just being broken but shattered all over the province.

Comment

Rava, the wolf pics didn't come out well, which was really disappointing. I didn't even post them on FB.

Looks like I forgot to check in yesterday. My bad! Not drinking, just really busy.

Dill, I also have 2 left feet. If any of you have seen Elaine dancing on the show Seinfeld, well, that would be me. :black:

With gratitude, I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Mulburry so glad the smoke has lifted!! Cowboy, I can’t dance at all but love country music! Wishing everyone a safe and sober day. Our plane leaves at 5 pm tonight. Fingers crossed for no delays. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's time for some breakfast y'all...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hope the flight goes smoothly [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!

Comment

Thanks for that awesome breakfast, Cowboy. It's kind of late for me to be checking in on a Sunday, but I just seem to have gotten busy earlier than usual today! It's yet another beautiful day here but tomorrow the good weather streak is supposed to end. Cold and wind forecast for tomorrow.

Today is definitely a good day not to drink! 24 for all of us, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Well, the S word is in the forecast for tomorrow, but the ground is still too warm for any sort of accumulation. I've seen a lot of wooly bear caterpillars this year and they have more black color than brown. There is an old wives tale that claims that the more black on the wooly bear, the harsher the winter. Hmm...we shall see.
                      [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] hope that you made your flight ok, and that you are safe at your destination.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Yes, the S word has been uttered in my part of the world for tomorrow too, Jude. And speaking of wooly worms, I'll pay attention next time I see one and get a read on their color. I do not want a harsh winter, but it may be a bad sign if snow is forecast in October! That's way too early!!!

I am missing Techie's daily quotes, and [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], too. Hoping he is well and enjoying life.

Not much to report here today, 24 more will do nicely though.
                        Dill

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

The dreaded S word has been mentioned for later this week up here as well. Hopefully it holds off till at least after Halloween. Now that you mention it [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], I did notice an abundance of the woolie caterpillars during harvest, seemed like they were everywhere. I'll have to take a closer look at the colors next time I see one.

Comment

Good morning cafe. We made it to our destination in the usual stressful almost missing connecting flight due to delays. We literally ran the entire way thru charlotte airport to the other end of the terminal and our second flight was completely boarded. Literally minutes from take off. That is so stressful because if we missed that second flight we would be spending the night in the airport. Ugh. Anyway we are here. It’s cloudy and raining but no snow!! Wishing everyone a great.Monday! 24 more please!

Comment

Sorry I've been MIA! We've had company since Thursday. Always throws me off. Great visit though!

I'll take another day!

Comment

Working...
                                X