~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends. I was thinking of [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] today. I will accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dill, so glad that Tessa and Lily are finally getting along. Love the pic!

Hope that BigAl and Pauly are doing ok, I miss their posts.

Mr. J is going out deer hunting this morning as soon as its light enough to see anything. It's 30°f now, but it's supposed to be near 60 today with sunshine.

I'd be grateful for another 24 hours...

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time to get breakfast served...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's just starting to get light here now and it is 45F. If Mr. J were going deer hunting here he'd love the weather!

Grandson is coming over today for a visit. His football team lost their play off game so football is officially over. I'm actually glad they are out of the play offs because he needs to be able to concentrate on school!

Those eggs look delicious, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]. What a deep yellow yolk!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! 24 more for all of us please and thank you.
            Last edited by dill; October 30, 2022, 06:33 AM.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

That's too funny [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], I was just this morning wondering if Mr J had started hunting yet lol. Our season opens on Tuesday, but Adam and I won't get out till the 5th. I didn't get my elk draw again this year so it'll be just white tail deer for me. Adam did get drawn for mule deer doe and he was issued 2 tags! Must be an overabundance of does around for them to issue 2 tags to each person that got drawn.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Its 70 here this morning with lots of sunshine. I don’t think I could handle the 30 and 40 degree temps anymore! I love fall weather but after that no thanks! Lol. Hope everyone has a great and sober Sunday! Thanks for that beautiful breakfast Cowboy. That egg did it for me. perfectly cooked!! 24 more please!

Comment

Made it to AZ. Now to get organized!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and AZ travelers. Thanks for the great breakfast Cowboy. Off to Stanford for a PMSA PET scan tomorrow morning. They are concerned the cancer has spread. I don’t think so. I’m going into this with that attitude. So, with positive elevated vibrations, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

P.S. late checkin tomorrow

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Staying positive with you, Techie! My prayers and positive thoughts go with you today.

Shopping today with my good friend who beat the odds last year. It can and does happen!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning! Ginger glad you are safe in AZ! Techie, sending positive vibes for you today! I like your attitude! Wishing everyone a peaceful Monday and happy Halloween. Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Glad you made it safe and sound [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], now it's just to enjoy the sunshine!

Stay strong and positive [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], we're all with you in our thoughts and prayers!

Hard to believe it's Halloween already. Bubba and I made up 40 treat bags to hand out tonight, doubt we'll have that many kids but that means more for me lol.

Comment

Happy halloween cafe! It's always been one of my favorite holidays. Living in such a rural area, the only trick or treaters we get are the 3 kids from up the road. Wonder what they'll be dressed up as this year?

Cowboy, deer season opened up a little while ago, but for bow only. Gun season starts in a couple of weeks.

My thoughts are with you techie, and I hope that pet scan shows that the cancer has not spread. :hug:

24 more please and thank you very much!

Comment

Thank you friends. Off to Stanford. Another 24 for me. Blessings x

Comment

Working...
                                X