~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Add me to the list of folks who enjoy Christmas Eve day more than Christmas. I think I have an intense enjoyment of the feeling of "anticipation" of happy events. Jude, we used to do the same thing: one gift on Christmas Eve. Happy memories.

No wine here for Christmas Eve and Day. I want to enjoy them with clarity, peace and joy where I may find it.

I wish you all the same!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Add me to that list as well. Christmas Day isn't the same without kids waking you up early anxious to rip open their gifts lol. We didn't get to open any gifts Christmas Eve, but we all got a small brown bag of treats including a Christmas orange to have before we headed out for Midnight Mass.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm in the Christmas eve camp too. ABC, I agree, once the kiddos were out of the house Christmas day seemed a little sad.

Merry Christmas eve to all my favorite pals! I'll gladly take another day of freedom.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Christmas celebrants. Lazy day here in Old Town Scottsdale. More family coming in later today. So, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best Christmas Eve possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of my friends here at the cafe! Hope that you all have a wonderful day!

As cowboy always says, it's a darn good day not to drink!

I'm in for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all! So delighted to be sharing Christmas Day with you. Your friendship has helped me open each Christmas Day in wellness for these past many years and I am grateful for the gift.:heartbeat:

24 more for all of us here.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Merry Christmas Cafe friends!

I am off to spend the day with our Calgary family and can’t wait to see the chaos that will soon begin.

Last evening was a very enjoyable get together with our daughter in laws family and I was pleased to see that alcohol was consumed in moderation and not at all by those driving.

Wishing everyone who celebrates, a very Merry Christmas!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

You're right [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's time for some breakfast!

Comment

Comment

I agree [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], there's not a better group of friends that I'd want to share Christmas with! Have a great day y'all and Merry Christmas again!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of my Cafe pals! May we all have a peaceful AF day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends and Merry Christmas! It has been a bit since I have walked through the doors of the cafe, but I see breakfast is still as good as ever! I hope everyone is well and enjoying some peace over the holiday break. I am doing well. Life continues to unfold before me and I continue to walk through it. As I was driving home from Christmas breakfast this morning the thought of my Cafe Friends brought a smile to my face. We are heading up to the city so not much time to post this morning, but I'm thinking of you all. I'll jump on for a longer post during the slow work week coming up.

Comment

Merry Christmas Cafe. I’m typing this as we head to another house. I was so thankful to hear from Big Al and hearing that he is doing well! Hope everyone is having a great day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Merry Christmas. I accept another 24. Blessing to you all x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X