No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 for me please..
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more please... life is good...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:55am in Alberta, another 24 of the good life for me please..

Comment

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 for me please..

Comment

6:50am in Alberta, another 24 for me please..

Comment

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 for me please...

Comment

6:25am in Alberta, I'll take another 24 please...

Comment

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together...”

6:45am in Alberta, 24 more for me please and for everyone else who wants them...

Comment

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities...”

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 please..

Comment

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be...”

6:30am in Alberta, I'll gladly have another 24 please..

Comment

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple...”

6:25am in Alberta, a simple 24 more please....

Comment

“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be...”

7:00am at the farm in Alberta, I'll take another 24 please..
                          Last edited by abcowboy; August 21, 2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts...”

6:55am in Alberta, another 24 for me please..

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                              “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts...”

6:55am in Alberta, another 24 for me please..
                              This one is going on my fridge. Thanks cowboy. I have missed you.

Comment

When I read that quote this morning Liz I knew I had read many others similar, but this morning I actually understood all the words, especially the first 4, "success is not final". Even though I think I have found my successful quit, it only takes one instance, one drink, and I would fail. But failure is not fatal, or at least I hope it wouldn't be, as long as I have the courage to continue trying. And that's all any of us can do whether we have one day or 10,000 days, keep trying to quit or keep trying to maintain the quit we have! I'll be around for a while Liz, thanks for missing me!

Comment

Working...
                                X