No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can...”

6:45am in Alberta, starting the week off right with another 24 please..
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

“What you're supposed to do when you don't like a thing is change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it. Don't complain...”

6:40am in Alberta, I'll take another 24 please...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

“Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn't what you get for it, but what you become for it...”

6:45am in Alberta, 24 more for me please..

Comment

6:45 am in Vegas another 24 please
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense...”

6:20am in Alberta, 24 more for me please.. Great to see you here Pauly!

Comment

6:44 am in Vegas(home of dirty air) sick but sober and I'll take another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it...”

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 please...

Comment

5:57 in Vegas another 24 please

Comment

Enjoy your day off Pauly! Sounds like you're in a pretty good mood! If something happens to change that, hit me up on FB, I've got a slow day ahead of me as well.

Comment

“The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself...”

6:35am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 to start the weekend off right...

Comment

5:52 am in Vegas another 24 please

Comment

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about...”

6:55am in Alberta, another 24 for me please and anyone else who'd like them..

Comment

“What could be worse than getting to the end of your life and realizing you hadn't lived it...”

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 please...

Comment

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe...”

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more hours please..

Comment

6:50 am another 24 por favor

Comment

Working...
                                X