No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:20am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

It's going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning cafe. Difference between Florida and the northern places, it’s 53 degrees right now and local shelters have opened for the homeless. I am used to it being frigid before shelters open. I hope everyone has a great day. Nothing new here. 24 more please!!

Comment

Jude, I hope the next two weeks pass quickly and the healing is quick.

Mr. D goes back for follow up tomorrow. He gets a PT eval next week provided the doc doesn't have any reservations about what he sees tomorrow.

Hope your small job went well, Cowboy. I'm confident it did.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Another 24 for all of us please...

Comment

Good morning. 24 more for us all please!

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

And a good morning to everyone as well! Yep, the job went well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], I was in and out in just over 2 hours. Sometimes things on the job just fall into place which they did yesterday.

I think I've mentioned that Vegreville is home now to quite a few displaced Ukranian families, and a few more come here each month. Bubba runs around and picks up some of them to take to Church, or run them on other errands. Anyway, the daughter of one of the original mother/daughter families (been here almost 2 years since the war in the Ukraine first started) graduated high school here and then applied and got accepted to College taking her LPN course. Every so often she needs a ride back to St Paul, or a ride from St Paul back to Vegreville, and I've volunteered to help out, so today I'm off to St Paul, about an hour's drive, to take her back to attend a lab course, then pick her up and bring her back to Vegreville. Normally she lives on campus, but it's nearing the end of this semester so she only has a few classes till the semester break so I said I'd just drive her back and forth for those few classes. It feels good to be able to help out, and they are so thankful.

Comment

ABC, that's a wonderful thing to do for that young lady.

Jude, glad your outing was uneventful!

I managed to miss check in yesterday. Not sure why. I'm wondering how [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] is doing. Hope he checks in soon.

I'll take another day!

Comment

It's great when a project falls into place like that, Cowboy! I did not realize there was an increase in Ukrainians in Vegreville but it makes sense since there seems to be an existing population there. It's really good of you to help out the way you are.

I too hope Techie checks back in soon. I would like to know how he is doing.

Mr. D's surgeon was pleased with his progress and told him to keep up the good work.

Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

What a nice thing that you're doing for that young woman cowboy. I'm sure that she appreciates it!

Dill, so glad to hear that Mr. D is healing well.

I've got an appointment with the ortho doc today, so fingers crossed that he has good news.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

That's good news about Mr D [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], and hopefully you'll get the same kind of news [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]!

Hope everyone had a great day and weekend!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Cowboy so nice of you to help the girl out. Makes you feel good to help others for sure. Good luck today Jude. Hope all goes well. Dill, glad your husband is doing well. I also hope to hear from Techie soon. Also QW hoping his wife is managing her illness. Hi Ginger and Mul! Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please!

Comment

Jude, fingers crossed! Dill, great news about Mr D.

Mr G has been complaining since his kidney stone this summer, about upper abdominal pain on both sides. None of the tests show anything unusual. It seems to be a mystery. Any ideas?

It rained hard last night. The desert will smell so good this morning! Can't wait to get outside. I'll take another day!

Comment

I hope all goes well with your doc appointment today, Jude.

I agree Rava, it would definitely be nice to hear an update from QW. It's been a while.

I'd like to experience the smell of the desert in the morning, Ginger. Maybe you could make it into a candle scent and share it with us! LOL

Greetings Mulburry, Cowboy, Techie

Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X