~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

The doc says that my ankle is healing well, and I am able to wear a boot. Yay! I go back in 4 weeks for a recheck, so maybe my ankle can go naked. Best Christmas present ever!

I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve; Thanksgiving seems like it was just yesterday.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful day!

24 more please...

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Ya, it's hard to believe how quickly Christmas snuck up on us. Hardly any snow on the ground and it's +1C (33F), been a very mild winter so far.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's great news, Jude! So happy for you.

Cowboy, I am assuming that you passed your drivers license physical and all went well. We don't have a drivers license physical in our state other than every four years we have an eye test and restrictions placed on the license accordingly.

Yes, Christmas is upon us already! Just 2 days away. I'm looking forward to it. We'll be baking a ham and eating sweet potato casserole from our garden. I may also be making some skillet fried apple if I'm not pressed for time.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yay!!! Jude. Best present ever!

Stay well everyone! I'll take another. 🎄

Comment

Hi Cafe, super late check in for me. Jude, great news on graduating to a boot! I have been super busy with grandkids and kids here at the tiny home. Just wanted to say hi and 24 more for me please and thanks!

Comment

Good morning cafe! It's windy and rainy here this morning, so we will definitely be having a green Christmas. I'm very thankful for all of the good things in my life so a snowless Christmas is no big deal. In the past it would have made me very depressed, but these days it really doesn't bother me.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of peace...

Comment

Always a good reminder Jude, to count our blessings and live in gratitude. Thanks for that. :heartbeat: Last evening Mr. D and I watched White Christmas. The song "Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep" was one of the songs.

That movie came out when I was 2 years old!

I hope we all enjoy another day of freedom. A hangover-free Christmas morning is always one of the best gifts of Christmas.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]

Comment

Time to get breakfast out...

Comment

Ya, the physical went fine a [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. In Alberta you have to get a yearly physical for Class 1 & 2 driver's licenses once you turn 65. Thanks for the song as well, it seems our tv is stuck on the Women's Network Christmas movies lol.

We can always find something to be grateful for [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], even if it's as simple as getting a walking boot! I meant to ask if you got your vehicle back from the body shop?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing, ABC. This is one time I'm hoping the car repairs take longer so Jude can keep driving!

Christmas movie with friends tonight. Maybe it should be White Christmas! I'll suggest it. Thanks, Dill.

Rava, enjoy your family!

I'll take another!

Comment

Merry Christmas cafe! Hope that everyone has a wonderful day!

Yes we did get our car back, but I can't drive it yet because it's a standard. Hubby worries that I will get the boot stuck between the clutch and the brake. If I want to drive I'll have to use my friends car which is an automatic.

24 hours of freedom on this blessed day...

Comment

Merry Christmas to One and All! Here is a beautiful rendition of Oh Holy Night, performed by the amazing Celine Deon:

Thank you for yesterday's awesome breakfast, Cowboy!

Hope you and your friends found a good Christmas movie to enjoy together, Ginger.

I guess it's one step forward, two steps back on being able to drive, Jude. Hang in there!

May we all enjoy 24 hours of freedom on this Christmas Day.
                              Last edited by dill; December 25, 2023, 06:52 AM.
                              Dill

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X