Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take another!

Comment

I keep getting the error message too, but after I hit the refresh button my post appears. as written.

I'm not getting anywhere with the 'like' button tho.

Glad you won that prize, Ginger!
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Let's see if I can post today, another24

Comment

24 more please...

Comment

I am concerned because I can't log off. Is anyone else having that problem?

24 more please.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
              Jude58 Ginger999 @dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Ya, seems like I can't log out either dill, but I think today is the first time that that has happened. I see you sent a post to Jod, hopefully they'll get the issues ironed out.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll take another!

Comment

Thanks to Jod and Zach I am now again able to log off and to use like buttons. Also, no more error message when I post. Were your issues fixed as well, @abcowboy?

Appreciation luncheon today for the hospital volunteers. They always put out great food!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Comment

5:15am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

Jude58 dill Ginger999

Comment

Yep dill, looks like things are back to normal again. A big Thanks to the IT people for being here when we need them!

Comment

Busy day here! I'll take another

Comment

Good to be able to post here again, and log in and out!

Yesterday I started working with a woman who has early stage Alzheimer's and she is wonderful! We have a lot in common, especially our mutual love of animals. We talked for a long time then went for a walk in a nearby cemetery. Loved seeing some of the headstones from the 1800's. Very cool.

Another 24 for all of us please...

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

dill Ginger999

Comment

I also like looking at the headstones in the old country cemeteries Jude. It's cool to see the dates and the length of lives from long ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X