No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Cafe. It’s good to be back on line. Ginger, congrats on your amazon gift card win. Cyrus once again makes out well! Hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you

Comment

I love old cemeteries too. Boy, I have some stories I could tell! My sil and I would find them literally in the middle of no where! Good times.

I'll take another!

Comment

Just home from volunteering, so late check in for me.

I love walking thru old cemeteries too.

Rava, glad you're back. I wondered if you were unable to log on the last couple of days when we were having technical difficulties.

24 more for all of us here.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Today all 3 of my dogs have to go to the vets for their annual vaccines and check up. Can't wait to see that bill! Uggh!

We had a hard frost last night but it's supposed to be sunny today with a high of 65
          Last edited by Jude58; April 26, 2024, 05:00 AM.

Comment

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

3 dogs at the vet's office! That bill will be an eye-popper! But our pets bring us so much joy, it helps to soften the blow...

24 more for all of us please.

​​​​​​​
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude, i can only imagine the vet bill! I still want a dog but Mr. R is dead set against it. Only time will tell. I guess if a dog just literally drops in my lap thats the only way it will happen. Hope everyone has a great friday. My friends are leaving tomorrow to head north so I will be lonely. We still have 3 weeks until we leave. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Ya, the vet bill will be a big one Jude, but you can't put a price on our pets. It's close to freezing at night here as well with most mornings having a bit of frost on the roofs.
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Well Jude, it's cheaper than taking three horses to the vet.

Had a lovely lunch with seven of my old high school friends. It was great to catch up and talk about the "old days". Lol This year is our 50th reunion so planning has begun!

Off to the beach with my sisters this morning! Home late Tuesday. If I miss a check in, I'm just enjoying sister time! I'll take another.

Comment

Happy Saturday cafe! Yesterday, Mr. J and I went in search for a nectarine tree without much success until we found a nursery in Ithaca. They had a beautiful selection, and were also have a clearance sale so we bought 4 of them. Can't wait until they produce fruit but it will be a couple of years before that happens. Looks like more canning in our future.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

I'm glad you found some nectarine trees, Jude. Did you locate them online or in person? I hope all goes well with the planting and that they all grow healthy and strong.

I think the warm weather is here to stay and I'm glad of it!

Ginger, have fun with that 50th reunion. I went to ours 2 years ago and it was really great seeing some of those long lost pals.

Rava, enjoy the quiet for a couple of weeks. I suppose there will be way fewer drinking events to have to work your way through or around, so that's a plus.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Dill

Comment

Good morning and happy Saturday. Nothing planned for the day and you are right Dill less people mean less parties and less drinking opportunities. The weather is beautiful and I am not complaining. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of healthy living:
                              Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Enjoy your last 3 weeks down south Rava, but I'll bet you're looking forward to being back in the little house with family close by.

Are you part of the planning committee for the 50th reunion Ginger? I imagine it'll be a lot of work trying to contact all the graduates, was it a big class? Enjoy your time with your sisters!

I think nectarines are my favorite summer fruit Jude, but then there's cherries and watermelon as well lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X