• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

4:50 am in chilly Vegas another 24 please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"Until you heal the wounds of your past, you are going to bleed. You can bandage the bleeding with food, with alcohol, with drugs, with work, with cigarettes, with sex; but eventually, it will all ooze through and stain your life. You must find the strength to open the wounds, stick your hands inside, pull out the core of the pain that is holding you in your past, the memories, and make peace with them."

6:20am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=22695]Inthesky[/MENTION] [MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] abcowboy

Good to see you back in the Club Sky! How is hubby and Otis?

Great job on the 120 QW!

Well, my truck is back at the dealership! A transmission line in front by the cooler blew apart and pumped out all the transmission fluid! It cut short my day of hunting with my son and had to get a tow truck out to where it was and haul it back to town to the dealership. They were closed yesterday because of the holiday, so I'll go in this morning to see how fast they can get it done for me.
      Last edited by abcowboy; November 14, 2017, 08:31 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

cool and sunny morning here, should be a great day!
        Two separate drinking dreams last night, ugh! Glad to wake up sober.
        24 more please!

Comment

Like the round numbers, QW! congrats! Good to see you Sky.

Comment

Gray ships sail silently through an otherwise blue sky here in Jersey. 37 f at 8:25 am. Committing to another 24 please.
            “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
            Newbies Nest Roll Call
            Toolbox
            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

let's keep on walking for another 24! :love:
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please.

Sorry you had truck problems Cowboy. Hunting season is too short to have a day wasted!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

21:28.. just slipping into the café before bed with 24 hours under my belt..
                  looking forward to 24 more.

Comment

YouTube Dare to see what your kids and others see. 80's.
                    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

24 more.
                      "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

6:17 a.m. and here's to 24 more af hours!

Comment

up before dawn today, looking forward to 24 more please.

Comment

Up earlier too Mr.V another 24 please
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"You can't control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen."

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION] abcowboy

My son and I aren't die-hard hunters QW, we enjoy being out in nature together, shooting something is an added bonus! We are very particular hunters, no shooting momma's if they have little one's by their side, we make sure that everything is just right so that one shot is all it takes, and no shooting just for the pleasure of shooting, we consume what we shoot, we are out there to put 100% natural food in the freezer. so losing a day with my son is important to me in so many ways. But I also will lose a day and a half of work, and had to call the customers that I had work planned for to let them know why I wouldn't be there. But it wasn't anything to drink over, 3 years ago it would have been. So I get my truck back around lunch time today and get to start my work week a day and a half late lol.
                              Last edited by abcowboy; November 15, 2017, 09:23 AM.
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

A bright but chilly day here in Jersey, 41 f at 9:40 am. Committing to another 24!
                                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X